@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh yes, and someone may have figured out what is going on here too…

-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus The time is long past for frozen raspberries. I will solace myself in doughnuts and chocolate. Also, three cheers for moving to Texas, but I’m afraid I won’t be making it any time soon. What about the Alaskan bush?
To say I was bitterly disappointed last night is a bit of an understatement. But God is still in control. For starters (as you…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus The time is long past for frozen raspberries. I will solace myself in doughnuts and chocolate. Also, three cheers for moving to Texas, but I’m afraid I won’t be making it any time soon. What about the Alaskan bush?
To say I was bitterly disappointed last night is a bit of an understatement. But God is still in control. For starters (as you…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-blomberg @bluejay I don’t think there is a way for you to delete a post. It just might work though if you clicked the edit button and erased your entire message. Otherwise, I can delete messages, so you can just contact me and ask me to delete one for you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @daeus How do you delete a post that you’re already posted?
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
That would probably be a better question for @daeus or @rolena-hatfields. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Well, I’m no help @abigail-blomberg. I’m sure someone else, maybe @spradlin, would know how to delete messages. Sarah, do you know???????????????????????? :S
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Let me see if I can find out. Here goes. This is not working.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Let me see if I can find out. Here goes.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You would be about to head to bed wouldn’t you @daeus?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Oh yeah, I forgot about that Wednesday/Tuesday thing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Some thoughts I had after tonight. I know some of you are probably struggling just trying to think clearly with the political situation. Let’s not loose focus though. I came up with six reasons that hope should be our top emotion. Really, number 4 should be at the top.
1. If we can’t win America, we’ve already won eternity.
2. If we can’t win A…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’m always out on a Wednesday so this day is no good for me. (your Tuesday) and I leave tomorrow. 🙂
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I have no books in boxws, but I do have a shelf that has books two deep. There’s all the same series though and I never read them any more.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Wait @bluejay and @kate-flournoy, so you can still write tonight, right? If not, that’s fine, but I thought this was the last day you had this week. I got that pesky chapter all finished with outlining so I’m ready to hit the paper.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer and books stacked in double lines on parts of my bookshelf…
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’ve discovered that my copy is not my my shelf. Meaning it’s buried under my bed in one of several boxes. *sighs* I need a library of my own.
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@Vanna, Yes! Another LOTR obsessor overor…What’s your favorite LOTR book? And what are some of your other favorite books? 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@Vanna, Yes, another fellow LOTR obsessor overor…What’s your favorite LOTR book? And what are some of your other favorite books? 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Wattpad in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@faithdk Thanks. I found the covers app, but I use a laptop so I don’t think it will work. I can use canva though.
- Load More
