@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c I’ve been wanting to write more during the day. Maybe I’ll join you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
What exactly is it you’re looking for @bluejay? If you want to bring this thing to perfection, it’s gonna take a lot of work. First of all, there’s not much form to it – just two sets of rhyme and no real meter to speak of.
You can do free verse that doesn’t have these, but then you’ve gotta really use some juicy words in your poem and jam pack…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Okay let me tag a few people to get this going. Let’s see who’s good at poetry. @overcomer and @daeus I know you two for definite. C’mon people.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c Oh, also, Tessa, Kate, and I regularly do this for an hour every night from 8:00 (ET) – 9:00. The only exceptions are that it’s just on weekdays and on Tuesdays, Tessa can’t do it at the normal time, so I’ll do it and then post my word count and she will do it later and post her’s. Also, Tessa and Kate aren’t doing it this week, but I’ll…[Read more]
-
BlueJay started the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
I know that @daeus has done this before, but I thought we might like to do it again. I started writing a poem myself but got stuck. So I thought I’d turn to you guys for help. I’ll give you what I got to but feel free to destroy it. It’s not very good at the moment. Well see what you can come up with.
I typed into Google
‘Christian writing…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c Tessa pretty much said it. It’s a time commitment. If it were a word war, I’d lose every time unless I wrote so fast I ended up with junk. The goal is just not to loose focus the whole time. That can be hard if you are writing for an hour, but with this, you have accountability so you really have to stay on track. It works. You can also…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c No it’s not quite a word war. What you do is tag someone and set a time to write for; half an hour, hour etc. It helps you stay focused and stops all those annoying distractions. When you have finished your time you can post how much you got done.
WARNING: @daeus doesn’t like high word scores. So if you do write with him. Just tell him…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hope @writfury
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I was once writing a story and an old dog died in the fist half. The grand-daughter of the dog’s owner asks him, “Will Bess go to Heaven, Grandpa?”
Bill tried to smile down at her. “Do you think she will?”
Wendy pondered the question for a bit. “She was a good dog,” she replied. “So yes I think that Jesus would like to have her in Heaven.”
So…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*Knock knock* Anybody up to writing?
I seriously need to get more people on this thing.
-
Ingrid posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise, dwell on these things. Philippians 4:8
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury I have some talking animals. They aren’t really pets, but they aren’t ranked quite as high as people either. But I’m not sure what I’d do if one died…just leave the question open, perhaps.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Welcome @abigail-blomberg! Nice to see you made it on! 😀
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Interesting topic, @hope!
I’d definitely say humans are on a higher scale of priority for creatures with souls. 😉
Hmm… I’ve never done talking animals before, but they fit into a side-character/pet role more. Though generally, if they die, I give the impression that they went to heaven… don’t know if that counts? -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Ingrid changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Hannah-c I like it…Duchess Razzmatazz, I will willing polish thy scepter. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic *tries to think of a inspiring topic title but can't* Hi! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
*Test post. Trying something*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I know most people don’t write at this time of day, but if you happen to be one of those awesome exceptions, tag me because I’ll be at it for at least an hour.
- Load More
