@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c That’s great. I’m glad this worked out for you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Per-fect-o-mungo.
Yes. That is a word.
-
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
How about this?
I made myself a member
Without a second thought
Sometimes that ends in trouble
But this time it did not -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c Well I was writing for 45 minutes, but I got 389.
… Not very good really, but I regard anything as better than nothing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c Oh, I missed you. Feel free to tag me whenever you do this cause I’m normally open. It looks like you started 15 minutes ago. Well, I’ve been writing for a half an hour, so I’ll just keep going 15 minutes more.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ah yes. Writing. I need to do that. Anybody up for an hour or so?
@hannah-c, were you wanting to do it at this time, or was it some other time?
-
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
The first two stanzas are great, but the second one needs a little tweaking. I’ll probably be back sometime tonight. Gotta do some writing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, hm… let’s see @bluejay…
‘I hammered into Google
‘Christian writing teens’;
It brought me to this awesome site—
The website of my dreams.Excitedly I clicked the link,
and had a look around.
I eagerly perused the forum
and squealed at what I found.I signed up straight away;
of this site became a member.
My password was sent… -
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Hannah-c, Thank you! 😀 🙂 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I know…it’s so depressing. I still can’t believe Cruz and Kasich dropped out. 🙁 I just have to remember that God’s got it under control. *sigh*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Good thoughts, @Daeus.
I was… it hurt. I was so disappointed. It’s difficult to remember that there have been political disappointments in the past, and America survived them.
But there have been—Ronald Reagan, for instance. He ran like this, and lost under pretty similar circumstances, and the next time he ran he won in a landslide. So…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Whoops…tag didn’t work. @bluejay
-
Ingrid replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Terrible isn’t the right word, @bluejay…any opportunity to learn, maybe. 😉 That’s a great idea!
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I had something rather awkward happen with my writing. I was out and I had my notebook in my library bag with some books that needed returning. Mum ended up doing it and now I’ll have to go by the library sometime to pick it up. It’s not as bad as accidentally deleting it of course, but I’d wanted to finish reading back through it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
That’s great. I agree with you all. So let me put it this way. Here is a topic “Kingdom Pen” Let’s write a poem together. Someone else start as I’m terrible. Write what you can and someone else will join their verses on… and so on. Does that make sense.
@gretald @ingrid @overcomer @daeus (I do agree that the poem was pretty terrible. 😛 ) -
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Hannah-c Thank you! Yes, it’s actually a lamb. XD
-
Greta replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
I have to agree with Daeus, @bluejay. I definitely like the topic for the poem ( 😉 ) but it’s sort of just…words. The very first thing I noticed, though, it that you switch back and forth between past and present tense. Decide which one to use and keep it throughout the whole thing. That may help you with meter a bit. (Hope this all makes…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c I don’t know if I can concentrate for three hours, but I should be able to handle 1 1/2.
- Load More
