@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey anybody, I’m off to write if you want to join me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes @gretald, much better! 😀 I’m getting a lot more imagery this time around, not just a vague sense of what happened. Good work!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Wattpad in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ok, I jumped in. I’ll let you all know more about it when I’ve actually been on it a while.
Did my umbrella just break? Oh, no.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
An archeologist…seven hundred and fifty years in the future. 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Animals with Souls in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys. I just thought of Balaam and the talking donkey. The Lord made the donkey to talk of course though the donkey didn’t have a soul. 🙂 The Lord has pretty creative ways of getting people’s attention.
-
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
All right, @Daeus and @kate-flournoy. I’ve edited some. It’s still not quite done, but if you have time, would you mind reading it through? If you don’t have time, that’s perfectly fine.
@kate-flournoy, Is the showing vs. telling problem better? *looks hopeful*The day of my thirteenth birthday I met my true love. I invited my entire…
-
Greta replied to the topic Please Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
All right, @Daeus and @kate-flournoy. I’ve edited some. It’s still not quite done, but if you have time, would you mind reading it through? If you don’t have time, that’s perfectly fine.
@kate-flournoy, Is the showing vs. telling problem better? *looks hopeful*The day of my thirteenth birthday I met my true love. I invited my entire…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus oh! Now I get it— very clever. 😀
No, really.
My fault I didn’t get it at first. 😉 My head must be screwed on front-ways for once, making my brain very sluggish. *chuckles*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus oh! Now I get it— very clever. 😀
No, really.
My fault I didn’t get it. 😉 My head must be screwed on front-ways for once, making my brain very sluggish. *chuckles*
-
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
dancing=cordination
blind=without thought
Ya ain’t got feet, you’re gonna trip and fall
So we use metres instead of feet (Brittish thing to do)
Meter=rythme – what you were talking aboutHeh
Heh heh
humph
… yeah *groans*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus… what?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus what?
-
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Quite neat. It’s like blind dancing, only without the feet.
We’re so Brittish we use meters instead.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
I just realized we both switched meter in those last two verses… It’s neat how we do that without even realizing, isn’t it?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
First we ate ice cream
Then cookies then candy
Now we eat mangos
Oh, boy! They are dandy -
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
First we ate ice cream
Then cookies then candy
Now we eat mangos
Oh, boy! They are dandy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
*urgggggghhhh* *facepalm*
Either you deliberately misconstrue my words, or my computer does.No prizes for guessing which. 😉
‘I hammered into Google
‘Christian writing teens’;
It brought me to this awesome site—
The website of my dreams.Excitedly I clicked the link,
And had a look around.
I eagerly perused the forum
And squealed at what… -
Daeus replied to the topic poetry writing together in the forum Poetry 10 years, 5 months ago
Mangos are perfect! I totally agree.
- Load More
