@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Musicians/Music Artists? in the forum Music 10 years, 4 months ago
I know this topic hasn’t been posted about for a while, but I saw it and thought I’d take a look… I am a music artist though not a published one yet. What type of music do you like to write, @reaganramm and @kate-flournoy ? I usually write music with lyrics– worship music, though not in the sense of Hillsong or Elevation worship music.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ha! Well, you must be on to something there @Daeus, because even though I’m not going very fast, I’m very happy with what I edited, and I managed to write a poem at the same time that didn’t need any editing and that I really love to pieces… so either it’s the running, or I’m so sleepy I don’t know what I’m doing and will wake up in the morning…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, I don’t know about that. This was an especially fast night. I’ll blame it on the running.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus wow, I think you’re faster at editing than I am! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Edited 548.
I did get the problem fixed, thank you. I just got this kindle and it wasn’t connecting with our wifi router, but my dad figured out that some setting was blocking my device and so he changed the settings and it worked.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
498 words edited, @Daeus. Did you figure out your problem?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sounds great. See ya then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok. I’m here now. How about till 9:15?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Daeus I’ll write with you. Notify me when you want to stop.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @hannah-c, @bluejay I’m going to try to write tonight, but I’ve got this annoying problem I’m trying to fix, so I’m not sure when I’ll be done.
-
Rolena Hatfield posted an update 10 years, 4 months ago
“Never need a reason, never need a rhyme, over the roof tops, step in time!”
-
Hey @rolena-hatfield. You look amazing. How’s it all going??? 🙂
-
@bluejay Oh I’m so sorry I never saw this! Ach! Better late than never I guess! I’m assuming you were talking about the Mary Poppins show and it went so well! I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Aslo I wanted to ask… from which film is your profile pic?
-
@rolena-hatfield That’s okay. Yes, that’s what I was talking about. Oh, that’s wonderful.
My profile pic is Astrid from “How to Train Your Dragon II” Have you seen it? It’s a great movie. And I’m so sorry I haven’t emailed you recently. I’ve been so busy. I’ll see if I can get one done soonish. 🙂 Love you. ♥
-
-
-
Rolena Hatfield changed their profile picture 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer it reads like a poem, but in theory it’s a prayer. I love it! Polish it up a bit, and I think it will be absolutely beautiful. 😀
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga Fandom SPOILERS (Also, endings again) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@gretald I cried; I cry at very few books, but the end of the Wingfeather Saga was one of them. ;(
-
Greta replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga Fandom SPOILERS (Also, endings again) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope Yeah, I see what you mean.
I just finished the Wingfeather Saga (@zoe-wingfeather). It. Was. Amazing. As for the ending, I thought it was really powerful and moving, even though…*sobs* And I agree with what you all have been saying about the ending. I wish Andrew Peterson had added a little more to the end so that the reader could find…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga Fandom SPOILERS (Also, endings again) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@gretald See, I wish there’d been an extra line or two to the Giver, to tell me it was real and not just his imagination…even though I am pretty sure it is real. When I read stories, I want to read to the very end, not be left with an implied happy ending but not knowing for sure if the MC gets better or stays dead, for example. 😉
-
Greta posted an update 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m leaving tomorrow for a week in Tennessee, so I won’t be able to respond or discuss (sadly). Farewell, fellow KeePers! 😉
-
Ingrid posted an update 10 years, 4 months ago
Hello, fellow writers. I would like to inform you that I will be at TeenPact National Convention from Monday—Sunday this week. (So, I’m not ignoring you if you tag me or anything. 🙂 )
Farewell,
Ingrid -
Greta replied to the topic Clinchers in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope Yes, we should start a topic on this! Problem is, I’m leaving for Tennessee and staying all of next week, so I won’t be able to participate much.
- Load More
