@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling All Gentlemen in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@natalee-jensen Hmm, ok. I think I can do it. I’ve got two names to choose from anyways, so I can decide later on whether to go with my real name or legal one.
Let’s see, so I need to email you then ……
-
Daeus replied to the topic Calling All Gentlemen in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@natalee-jensen One question: Would this require me having my name published, or would it be incognito?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, it looks like maybe a few people got busy this week and forgot. Busyness is all cool, but if it’s just plain old forgetting, I’m on a mission to remind. Here goes.
@christi-eaton @faithdk @gretald @belegteleri @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @overcomer @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittl…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*eyes you strangely* If you say so @Daeus…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy A year.
Coincidence? Yes, it is definitely due to my pickle consumption this last month. There’s not even a thread of a doubt about that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I found that I only reached my max speed after roughly a full year of typing— how long have you been writing on the computer for long, steady amounts of time?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy *Gasp!* Well, maybe that’s possible. I don’t know. That would be cool.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus or maybe you’re just getting faster with practice?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Umm, yeah, I think it is.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Haha, we were posting at the same time!
Wow! That’s wonderful! New record, isn’t it? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus 959 words edited. You?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, somehow I edited 1,251 words. I think my concentration was exceptional this time. I don’t know if this is the reason, but I tried putting an empty line at the beginning and end of the passage I wanted to edit and told myself that I was going to get that passage done and I did and then did another passage.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sounds good.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I was thinking 9:00
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I am @Daeus. When do you want to write till?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
A little late, but still here. You writing tonight @bluejay, @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope awesome! I got 340 words edited.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m done…But I got 1169 words done on my next realm leaper story!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope okay, tag me when you want to stop.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep, for a little bit longer.
- Load More
