@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
So @kate-flournoy, do you really write all/at least a lot of Saturday? Cause if you do, I’m planning to increase my Saturday writing and it would be nice if we could work something out to do it through the writers corner (cause that seems to help me a lot). I’m kinda aiming for three three-hour segments.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Whoops @Daeus, posting at the same time!
Um, yeah; Kate does her own covers. 😉 They look really neat.
Ha, that’s funny! Which MC—your Edwin Brook? Nope, don’t mind a’tall. I totally understand about being mean to your characters. *smirk and double-smirk*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
WWHHHAAAAATTTT???????????? I LOOOVVEEE PPIICCKKKKLLLLLEEEESSS!!!!!!
Oh yeah, the writer’s corner is totally awesome. Like pickle awsome. Speaking of which … well, just a moment here.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi again, @Emma (@kate-flournoy) *waves and grins* I’m so basing a pair of sisters off you two sometime. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oops, haha! We actually have an Emma on here already. Sorry other Emma. Didn’t mean to distract you. Just talking to the Flournoy Emma.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma again…
‘But I have rewritten the book already in my head and I know exactly how it’s going to turn out, and I think the title fits… so THERE.’
Oh, whoops…kinda forgot about that. Well, maybe I’ll see how it fits when the book’s done, though I think not. But if you thought it fit, why on earth did you chuck it in the first place? I hon…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @Emma/@kate-flournoy,
I see what you’re saying. Not having read the book, it’s a little hard for me to draw any clear lines, but I think you at least have a good point.
If I’m correct though, while the path the character takes is not untrodden in history, it is untrodden by anyone else he knows.
I can also see what you mean about a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
EMMA! EMILY CHRISTINE FLOURNOY, WHAT ON EARTH!!! *gapes in laughing, incredulous astonishment* Okay, I didn’t think you’d seriously ever do it… I do respect your opinion, little sister. 😀 😀 😀 Most definitely. But I have rewritten the book already in my head and I know exactly how it’s going to turn out, and I think the title fits… so THERE.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay people, this is her little sister, Emma. Actually not physically little, just a little younger. I’m taller. 😉 I had to usurp her account for a minute, because I don’t have my own. Though I sent in my application to be a member a little while ago, so just in case I ever need to say something on the forum again, I won’t have to use hers.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay people, this is her little sister, Emma. Actually not physically little, just a little younger. I’m taller. 😉 I had to usurp her account for a minute, because I don’t have my own. Though I sent in my application to be a member a little while ago, so just in case I ever need to say something on the forum again, I won’t have to use hers.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Uuh … I do plan to start one. It would be a miracle if I got it done this year though. I’m just hoping to get all my rounds of editing done this year, and that’s already looking tight.
What would the club be for?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha Sarah, me too!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer oh, to write a novel in one season! Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible for me. 😛 But we’ll see— if I can get the editing of my WIP finished before summer (chancy at best) I could be starting a novella… so we’ll see. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer Does writing a novella count? I hope to start a new one in a few weeks. A club could be fun. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic Yes!!! I do that!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Give her my condolences. Maybe some raspberries too.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh boy, I figured you would do a pretty thorough job, but maybe not … that thorough. Yes, do save yourself some time. I’m quite aware that ever other sentence needs to be reworded.
As for raspberries … I’ll let you in on a little secret. I can actually survive without them. I know it doesn’t seem like it, but I exaggerate…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus hm… if you happen to think of anything I want to hear it, but for now I think I’ll go with Uncharted.
My little sister is not going to be happy. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Makes sense. Do you need any more ideas, or are you going with Uncharted?
- Load More
