@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
You may or may not need this @kate-flournoy
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Daaawwwww… thank you! they snapped that one of me right after I got done tap dancing on London’s roof tops. Soooo much fun! You should really give it a try if you ever get the chance!
I sent the message to the email attached to your (Kate’s) account. (It’s also the one Emma used)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay. It’s good to push yourself. Just don’t kill yourself trying to bite off too much the first time. 😉
I’ll tag you whenever I start in the morning.
Actually you know what, sometimes I start around six and write till breakfast at seven thirty… if I do end up starting that early tomorrow, do you still want me to tag you? Or will you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope wow that’s complicated. 😉 Don’t worry— I don’t care in the least what you do to me. I would do the same to you in a twinkling. Tit for tat! *maniacal laugh*
Writers are so evil.
…
~Kate
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh and Rolena, your profile pic is adorable. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield sounds good. Do you have our (urgh… MY 😉 ) email address?
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Hey I’m gonna email you girls about a technicality about getting Emma’s account set up. No big deal just a little thing we’ll need to figure out before she goes live 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha! Y’all crack me up! @kate-flournoy Emma you should have your own account in a few moments here 🙂
Oh and I don’t like pickles either. :p Was it Kate who said something about that? I was getting a little lost with her account being hacked and all 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope Emma here…
Sounds reasonable enough. 😉 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Since you’re friends, yes, it’s a good thing. 😉 Though, of course, the characters I base off friends will probably suffer more than characters a base off people I don’t like. But the characters based off people I don’t like would be less likeable and have worse ends. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
*sighs weakly, shakes head in despair* I plan on it Emma.
And yes, I like gherkins. One at a time. And pickled okra. But pickles… sorry @Daeus. Not my thing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma, well, you know, Ben Carson does a good job at separating people into two distinct entities.
Oh. Oh yes. A terrific job. Yep, get what you mean now @Daeus. But that still doesn’t make me like him. In the least.
Oh and Kate, you had better finish editing this book before starting the next project. *raises eyebrows severely and sternly…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Kate! How could you not like pickles? That’s just barely forgivable. It came close.
Emma, well, you know, Ben Carson does a good job at separating people into two distinct entities.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes, Kate—my username will be Emma Flournoy. The height of originality, isn’t it. And yes, it is funny Kate, or I wouldn’t have said it.
*sigh* I love my sister too. Oh and yes @Hope. Hi again. 🙂
And I’m not going to be regular on here, if anyone wanted to know; I would love doing that (provided y’all didn’t reject me on the grounds that I’m…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes, Kate—my username will be Emma Flournoy. The height of originality, isn’t it. And yes, it is funny Kate, or I wouldn’t have said it.
*sigh* I love my sister too. Oh and yes @Hope—hi again. 🙂
And I’m not going to be regular on here, if anyone wanted to know; I would love doing that (provided y’all didn’t reject me on the grounds that I’m…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Strenuous indeed. I guess I can try though. We’ll see if I can survive, and if not, when I have been resuscitated, I can always go back to my original plan. I really need to write more though, so I think I need to start pushing myself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Dill’s best, but bread and butter are really good too.
Yeah, I mean Edwin Brook.
Let’s see if I can find someone to fix this now. Hmm, Ben Carson or Rolena Hatfield? I think Rolena Hatfield. @rolena-hatfield HELP! Emma has become Kate and she needs her own account!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yes I do. I usually start somewhere around nine, take a break for lunch at eleven, start again around twelve thirty or one, write till two, take a break of about twenty to thirty minutes, then write solid until four. Are you up to such a strenuous schedule? If you’re not, we can write in segments whenever you want to, discounting everything…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I totally understand about being mean to your characters. *smirk and double-smirk*
Emma, that is not funny. *glare*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma you better get your own account quick because this is rapidly getting very confusing… 😛 And we already have an Emma as @Daeus noted, so your username has to be something else…
@Hope please do. But please understand what a crazy mess you’ll be getting yourself into at the same time! 😛
*sigh* I love my sister.
And @Daeus I’m…[Read more]
- Load More
