@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope okay. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll be writing this afternoon as well.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m not really writing right now, @kate-flournoy; mainly blog posts and my newsletter and random little things. I’ll be writing this afternoon though, if anyone else will be on…
And *bows stiffly* you did the right thing in tagging me. Please continue to tag me when you’re on here to write. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay heehee… no, those aren’t words. But they’re pretty cool for made up words! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m writing now, if anyone wants to tag along… I don’t know if I should tag people and interrupt their morning…
But ten cents says they’re going to say I should have. @Hannah-c @Bluejay @Daeus @Hope @overcomer
Just in case anyone else writes this early. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus, I might….. (I actually kinda like that name.) But it might be the hero rather than the heroine. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll see. *mysterious look*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooooooo @kate-flournoy. I like a lot of those, thanks.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, name the heroine Mango!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay. I’ll keep that in mind @daeus. But I was also meaning, I don’t know how “odd” the names should be. After all, they are not people, but mermaid and that kind of stuff. But I don’t want to mimic “the little mermaid” too much.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Give the good people medium names and the bad people short and long names.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
264 words. Very slow. 🙁 I am working on the idea you gave me @kate-flournoy. The one about the golden conch. I have no idea how to name my characters. Do you have any suggestions????
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy 754 edited.
FYI, my dad’s called a work day tomorrow, so I don’t think I can make it in the morning, but I’ll shoot to make it for the afternoon.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Undirectional???? @kate-flournoy. Or undirected? (to be honest I don’t even know if they are words) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Undirectionable???? @kate-flournoy.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*rubs sore head* Ouch. Well, that sort of worked @daeus. I have a slight idea of what I want to write about. Now to write it.
*I think I have a bruise now. Oh wait, that might have been when I got hit in the head yesterday with a tripod.*And thanks @kate-flournoy
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay WHAM! Inspiration. Hope I didn’t knock you unconscious.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @bluejay, welcome! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus, @kate-flournoy I’m here too. I’m not sure how long I’ll go for. Depend on whether inspiration hits me or not. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yes. Mangoes are perfect. 😉 *cue long, rolling evil laugh*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Perfecto mungo
- Load More
