@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I finished editing my chapter, but I started to slump over and it was giving me some back pain, so I’m going to try to take a break and come back at 3:30
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh ha, we were posting at the same time @Daeus! Yes, four, unless something comes up before then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy did you mean Eugene? 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer fun fun. 🙂
@Daeus actually chess, preferably. 😀 I’m writing again now, and will probably stop around four, unless someone needs me before then.
Honestly though, if you feel like you’re maxing out, don’t keep pushing yourself. I lost my perspective that way once, and it took me about two weeks to get it back. This all day stuff takes…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Going till 4, right @kate-flournoy?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Yes. Deer or turkey, whichever you prefer.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Yeeess! The Count Of Monte Cristo *runs around the room*
Oh, hi @emma-flournoy 🙂
I haven’t finished Our Mutual Friend. It’s been slow going. Probably because Mr. Boffin isn’t in it much and isn’t as fun anymore. Look, let me just say I’m sick and tired or Roguesmith and Lisey and Riderhood and I JUST WANT MY BOFFINS! It will take a lot for me…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus awesome! I got 940 edited. Now I’m going to take a break for about twenty, thirty minutes, then start again. You still game?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy 648 edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Hope, I have to stop at two. 🙁 Race you till then, though! 😀
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m writing now too, @kate-flournoy and @Daeus. I’ll probably be on until around 2:30
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Welcome @Emma-Flournoy! I’m awful at trying to think of what to say to people when they join. Hmm, what fantasy books do you like? Besides your sister’s works and Tolkien, that is. 😉 What’s your favorite genre?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. I’m on.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha @Daeus okay. 😀 Till two?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Ok, I’m ready to write now. I just need a couple minutes to shove something down my throat first.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @Hannah-C that’s not bad at all.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *groans*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @Emma-Flournoy… please tell me you aren’t going to make it your mission on this forum to brag on me… 😛 😉
And let me just add something to her post that she forgot to mention— she is a supremely high quality beta-reader. I am so blessed to have her.
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my crazy little sister, Emma Flournoy!
- Load More
