@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Great! I wrote 900 words and remembered a few plot details I had forgotten. I love when that happens so that I don’t have to keep making things up when the details are forgotten. Nice work! Thanks for letting me write with you! I think this was our first time to do so! It’s so motivating to have someone to work with!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Sometimes those smallest of details can take the longest to figure out. I got about 900 more words out.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I got a small plot point figured out. Not much, but it took me a while.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Whoa I totally forgot to refresh my page! I’m still going to try and write for a bit! At least for 15 more minutes.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Whoa I totally forgot to refresh my page! I’m still going to try and write for a bit!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer how’d your planning go? I got quite a bit laid out and a little bit written.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, I think I’ll outline too.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer Me, me, pick me!!! *waves hand wildly about* I can write for a bit unless my mom needs me. Actually I’ll probably be doing a bit of outlining, not sure if I’ll get to the writing part.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer Me, me, pick me!!! *waves hand wildly about* I can write for a bit unless my mom needs me.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @Daeus Great work! I got 602 written, which is satisfactory enough to keep me from bursting. *happy sigh*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I had to give Emma some serious comfort and counseling after she finished Dreamlander.
I’m surprised you don’t have to sign a wavier to read that thing. Give Emma more condolences and raspberries.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Posting at the same time again… 😛 That’s a good word count.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @Rolena-Hatfield I edited 355 this half hour and somewhere between 600 and 900 last half hour, depending on where I started. I very much doubt it was the latter. That would be absolutely crazy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Daeus @Rolena-Hatfield, I got 715 words edited. I wasn’t writing for the last fifteen minutes, because I had to give Emma some serious comfort and counseling after she finished Dreamlander. 😛 😉
But all things considered, that’s a pretty good word count. What did you guys get?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
back in till 4
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yay! Here we go! Great now I don’t have to experience the unpleasantness of bursting! Although it might have been useful for future development of my characters.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield yes I am! Let’s go for it! It would just be tragic if our forum moderator burst… 😛 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @Daeus Guys I’ve gotta write or I’m gonna bust! If I’m tracking with you Kate are you going till 4? (which would be 3 for me)
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi @Emma-Flournoy! Glad you finally made it here! (with your own identity that is 🙂 )
I look forward to your posts though infrequent they may be 😉
How long have you been playing violin? I love the vi! Does yours have a name? I call mine Ashani. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay, great! It’s really good to know your limits.
- Load More
