@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Uun (as in Uno)
Quite possibly there is something witty behind the name, but I’m afraid it just came to me randomly without the wit.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy, @kate-Flournoy *sits back and watches conversation with relish* I love it when sisters act like Joy and I.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oooo my brother just suggested Correel. And my sister just thought of Areo. Opions? Other ideas?
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay Ohh I think we’re getting closer! Some suggestions being tossed around here are Corida, Stradaria, Stradida and Hopenhiggle. Hahaha. I especially like that last one. :p
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Padus @rolena-hatfield
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus hahaha! I love the idea behind that! Er… at least I’m assuming I understand that idea behind that. But how do you pronounce a double U??? U-un-land-ria???
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Uunlandria
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy you’re always a great one for names! 🙂 You made me think up the name Corida. I also like your Revelira. I’m considering making this land a very large island that is independent of the much larger kingdoms that surrounds it by the sea. So a very free flowing sort of name would do.
How many quarters do I have to insert to make the…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy absolutely. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Harold embodies the theme… *sigh* I give up for now. I’m too tired to argue. But rest assured I shall most certainly think whatever title I choose through very carefully.
@Daeus it must be. Little siblings do seem to be quite adept at that. 😛
And yes. Don’t waste your time here; we’ll figure it out. 😉 Somehow. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Harold embodies the theme… *sigh* I give up for now. I’m too tired to argue. But rest assured I shall most certainly think whatever title I choose through very carefully.
@Daeus it must be. Little siblings do seem to be quite adept at that. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Character = theme.
I’m also leaving this discussion before I get so confused I’m unfixable. Not to mention I have other stuff to do.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy I would call it not giving answers.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy… um… that the MC was reckless… In what way does that not describe Harold??? 😛 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy is this a younger sibling thing? My brother does this to me all the time
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *crosses arms over chest and glares* Do I get an answer or do I not? *taps foot impatiently*

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Aremona. Emendora. Caltishane. Ormonden. Revelira. Cordona.
I sound like a gibberish machine. 😛
-
Rolena Hatfield started the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
So as you might be able to tell from the title, I’m looking for a good name for my latest WIP’s kingdom. Something noble and yet simple. Probably not a 6 syllable word. 🙂 Their Prince’s name is Elish and the Princess is Jade. I usually like the name to sound alright with the royal… like Prince Elish of …
Any ideas? - Load More
