@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay, love to, but I got stuff to do tonight.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
WOW @Daeus, very impressive!
Oh my goodness, what are the odds!? 😛 That is so funny. Like, there are no words for how funny that is. And it’s okay. I think I can imagine the super squeaky voice just fine. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
WOW @Daeus, very impressive!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I WAS DOING AN AMBUSH TOO!
I said that in a super annoying squeaky voice, but you can’t tell that because the forum messes up the air waves.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Whoa! @kate-flournoy, @daeus beat us both. 😮 😮 😮 Well done both of you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Halloooo Peoples! 1,029 edited. That makes about 2,500 for the entire day which I’m happy about. I could edit my book in month at that rate.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh and if anyone is interested I’ll be continuing till 9:30. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
325 words. How’d you guys go???
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay JimbereeO! See you then.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be writing from now til nine @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*Dances jig*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m on till nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @hannah-c Are we on tonight? Till 9?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I would like to get the second draft of Girl of the Rumours done by the end of august. It’s unlikely though. I took about seven and a half months to write the first drat and I’ve got another book in progress now.
But at least I don’t have lovely warm weather to distract me. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
Rosey!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE OFF THERE!!???? *falls in whimpering, nervous wreck to the floor, covers eyes with shaking hands*
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed that, though. Your style is so engaging and easy to read, the characters are perfect, the setting is amazing, the plot is twisty and unpredictable… everything. I loved…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I ended up doing the grocery shopping. Sorry for skipping out.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
*skids in late* Oh goody, @writefury. I have to sit down and have a read through of this. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@writefury She’s back! Yipee!!! And you brought Cobalt with you! *stops the world to be able to read this*
Thanks Rosey. You just made my day. *joins in the humorous jig that the Cobalt Creator and Cobalt Fan Club President @kate-flournoy started* Yeah we do kinda look funny. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Best of luck to you then. I believe Anna was wanting to write tonight. Anyways, I’ll get something done.
- Load More
