@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Hannah R. and
Faith Kindred are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*curtsies* You have my sincerest thanks, @Daeus. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Never felt the convenience of my existence so strongly before. Glad to be. *Tips imaginary hat*
-
Kate Flournoy started the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Please excuse the Lewis Carrol reference. 😉
Yes, you guessed it. This is another topic on theme (more or less). I know we talk about this a lot, but I’m forever refining my theories, and when I get a revolutionary breakthrough I’m always wild to share it with someone who will be as excited as I am.
Thank you for your convenient existence, my…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Bible Verse on Writing…and inspirational quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Ooo, I really like that!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, sorry @bluejay. At least you can still daydream though. That’s almost the same thing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, sorry @bluejay. At least you can still daydream. That’s almost the same thing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Argh @daeus (try again)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yay! New records are always very satisfying. 🙂 I’ve gotten a total of 2,636 words edited since this morning. It has been a productive day. #sohappy!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I forgot to tag you, but I got another 683 edited. That’s gonna be all I can do today, but I got my chapter finished. *exclamation points* I got about 12,600 words edited this week which is definitely a new record. *Happy contented face*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I totally understand. Life’s busy. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Gotta do something else. It will probably take a while. I’ll join back if I can.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ah! Okay, there we go. Anyway. No problem @Daeus.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
This thing is not letting me post…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Have to take a short break. Be back soon.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okey dokey! See ya then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, I’m a little late, but I should be able to keep at it till 2.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing now. Till two.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha! Okay. I’ll tag you when I’m ready to start again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Evil grins make light work. I should be available at twelve thirty.
- Load More
