@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy 7:20 sounds good.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Whew! You were up early. *stifles yawn* I’m ready @Daeus. Till seven twenty?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Whew! You were up early. *stifles yawn* I’m ready @Daeus.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Up and writing. Tag me when you’re ready @kate-flournoy.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@overcomer Sorry, I ended up doing something else. I can try for tomorrow if you want. I guess we’ll see. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@overcomer I’ve just arrived home, are you interested in continuing for half an hour more?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
*Goes and sets the alarm*
-
Greta and
Hannah Carmichael are now friends 10 years, 3 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus probably more like six thirty-ish, assuming I don’t miss the alarm and oversleep. I’ll tag you whenever I start in the morning, and if you aren’t up yet or aren’t available, no big deal. It costs me nothing to type out one little tag 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I was awake and it is the weekend for me, so I decided to get some work down. Oh wow, it looks like it just @kate-flournoy and @hannah-c tonight. (This morning)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I was awake an it is the weekend for me, so I decided to get some work down. Oh wow, it looks like it just @kate-flournoy and @hannah-c tonight. (This morning)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oh and @daeus, I won’t be able to write at 8:30-9 today as I’ll be at the cinema watching a movie. So I’m glad I was able to get my writing done now. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Doubtless. I went on a spree this week.
Great job on writing so early. I don’t know if I’ve ever started at seven. Speaking of which, @kate-flournoy, you starting at 6 tomorrow?
Oh, and I forgot to tell you (and @hannah-c too), I won’t be able to make it tonight. Best of wishes though. I should be back to night time writing on Monday as usual.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
809 written. WHAT!?! You keep beat me??? Must be those raspberries that you keep eat. Well done. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
915 edited.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus, going. 🙂 See you then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay Ok, I’m ready now. Half an hour sounds perfect.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay @daeus. Half an hour suit you? So I think, 🙂 that would make it 5pm for you. 7am for me. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay @daeus. Half an hour suit you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay Sure. Just give me five.
- Load More
