@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
You know what, I need a short story idea too, so give me a dare.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy It’s my very dear and cherished rendition of the word “excellent”.
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’m with Faith Kindred; I’m sorry I missed the last discussion! 🙁 I’m working full time now, so it’s been crazy. 🙁
I vote for:
1. The Sign of Four
2. Treasure Island -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oooo…this looks like fun! I’ll take a dare! I’m currently looking for short story ideas, so I’ll use a dare for that. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oooo…this looks like fun! I’ll take a dare! I’m currently looking for short story ideas, so I’ll use a dare for that. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oooo…this looks like fun! I’ll take a dare!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Eggsaylantay
@Daeus what… something tells me that’s supposed to be Pig Latin but I can’t make head nor tail of it. 😛
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Sweet! Love these nominations! 🙂
1. Through the Looking Glass
2. The Hobbit
3. The Scarlet Letter -
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Eggsaylantay
I vote
1 The scarlet letter
2 The hobbit
3 The sign of four -
Greta replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus Okay, here are my votes.
1. Sign of Four
2. Abandoned
3. The Scarlet Letter -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus
The Hobbit.
Charlotte’s Web.
Through the Looking Glass. -
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Ok everyone, @christi-eaton @faithdk @gretald @hope @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @overcomer @wordfitlyspoken @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittlerose @vanna @jadamae @adry_grace @ingridrd @kate-flournoy @the-happy-bookaholic
It’s time to vote now. No need to vote, but I assume you want to.…[Read more]
-
Greta started the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
If you signed up for a writing dare (https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/writing-dares/#post-14246), you can post it here, if you want to. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Challenge accepted. I will probably end up using one of your dares in a short story, as neither of them would work well in my WIP. 😉
I dare you to write a scene from the perspective of a two-month-old toddler who suddenly finds him or herself having to make a terrible decision (you decide what it is). Pretty random, I know. :P…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’ll take a dare. My novel is a fantasy, but I might use the dares in a short story, if it works better. 🙂
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I want a dare. I right non magical fantasy, so either something character or situation based or not too weird as far as setting would work best. And for some reason I decided I wouldn’t have horses, annoying at times, but kind of a dare on its own.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 3 months ago
@his-instrument Hey, thanks for volunteering. I’m not entirely sure if I still need any more help with this one. I’m kinda torn between getting all the help I can get and asking for more than I really need. I can try to come to a decision here in a couple days.
If you want to though, I’ll be ready for help with my novel Edwin Brook in just about…[Read more]
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus , how are you sharing your work? I would love to help in any way possible, if you are still looking for help. I also love receiving edits and critiques, but I don’t have any brief novellas to trade as my current briefest work is 30,000 words. But I do have a short story.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Adry_Grace, I love your idea! I don’t think I can work it into my current novel but it would make a great scene… And it would take a great character to have a pet emu. I accept your dare and will let you know when I use it.
My dare to you and @bluejay : Your main character receives a letter from a close friend or family member which changes…[Read more] - Load More

Your profile picture is sooo cute!!!! 😀
Thank you @hannah-olsen!
I love yours!
Thank you!!! 😀