@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Oops! I meant two month old baby. 😛 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus, I should probably mention that I’ll be gone all of next week, so I won’t be able to participate in discussions next week.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@jadamae Sorry, it just won’t fit with my schedule. As a note though, I normally write from about 10:30-12:00 If you ever want to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Announcement everybody. Polls will officially close at midnight. Get your voting in before It’s too late. Thanks.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus, The laptop is still not doing what it is meant too, so it has to go back for more fixing, so *sobs miserably* I won’t be able to write for a bit. I’m not sure how long.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I got 630 written in about 30 minutes. So glad you like my Aussie-ness
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay. Stopping now. I got 894 edited in 40 min.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay That was Aussie-some
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
G’day mate. I’m here. Right, are you ready to bounce into this writing together? @daeus Because I’m ready here in down under. *remember to put on Australian accent to read this* 🙂 Was that Aussie enough for you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
“Ticks” hahaha! I had to look that up in the dictionary. I love talking with Australian people.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be with you in two ticks. Got one more chore to get done and then I’ll be with you. 🙂 @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay I’m starting early tonight.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@ingridrd, I’m terrible at thinking up dares but your dare is to write about someone who is bully at school and then he finds out that he has a secret power. What does he do with it? *No idea if this is good or not.* I’ll try to do better next time.
Oh and btw who is your profile pic? It looks awesome. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus You forgot to tag me again. *sigh*
My pick is this:
1. Charlotte’s Web
2. The Hobbit
3. Through the Looking Glass -
Ingrid replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I vote for…
1. The Sign of Four
2. The Scarlet Letter
3. Through the Looking Glass -
Ingrid replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I vote for…
1. The Sign of Four
2. The Scarlet Letter
3. Through the Looking Glass -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus my laptop is back so I should be able to write some time later. 🙂
*throws party for everyone to celebrate return* 😀 -
Hannah Olsen changed their profile picture 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I vote:
1. Through the Looking Glass
2. The Scarlet Letter
3. Ender’s Game -
Daeus replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@overcomer Study of four was recommended by (I think Greta). We’ll continue with it, but if it wins, I suppose we might put it to question whether we want to do an earlier one instead.
- Load More
