@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus me. Now.
*ahem* My apologies. I would like to edit your book. Please.
Just know that if you send it to me, you’ll probably get an overwhelming amount of all three categories. 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus me. Now.
*ahem* My apologies. I would like to edit your book. Please.
Just know that if you send it to me, you’ll probably get an overwhelming amount of all three categories. 😛 😉
-
Daeus started the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello people.
So, many of you have probably already heard about the novel I was writing, Edwin Brook. I finally got it done a while ago and gave it one round of editing and am now in the middle of the second.
My thoughts so far are that it is absolutely amazing and absolutely terrible. I know, classic, huh?
Now, in classic me style, this…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hooray, the second link works to get into the other topic. *Oh, boy!*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay started the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
For anyone who wants to publish their piece of working using the word lists found Here
-
BlueJay started the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
For anyone who wants to publish their piece of working using the word lists found Here
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Other Christian Writing Sites? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
holyworlds.org is a group I’m part of of. They’re for sci-fi, fantasy and historial fiction. Huge focus on worldbuilding. I only really take part in the weekly writing challenge they have though. I fact there’s not really a lot happening these days.
There’s also speculativefaith.com -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Other Christian Writing Sites? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Thanks, Daeus! I’ll check it out.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Other Christian Writing Sites? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@aratrea I’ve never used it, but I know there is a large forum called christianwriters.com
I don’t really know of anything else, but I haven’t exactly looked.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay you too…nearly 500 words in 20 minutes is pretty good. That’s what, about a page?
Ah yes. So many poor characters who grow up traumatized or without parents. It can’t be helped though, in this case. I think I have the climax mostly figured out. Now to figure out how the theme intertwines with it all. Especially because I’m supposed to…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@hope *We writers are cruel* I sometimes wonder (when I’m really being a writer) what our poor characters think of us. We kill them, put them in dreadful positions, have terrible villains, we are horrible to them. But at least, *most of the time* we give the a happy ending. 🙂
But well done though. -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay I’ve figured out how the MC’s mother dies and some details of the MC’s development…both how she fails in the middle and succeeds in the end. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright @hope. I got 432 words written. How’d you go?
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Other Christian Writing Sites? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Haha, K.M. Weiland’s site is one of my favorite writing sites on the internet, so good choice! 😉 I appreciate it!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Other Christian Writing Sites? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic Other Christian Writing Sites? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey all,
I’ve been doing some research recently about what other sites for Christian writers are out there and wanted to see what sites you guys know of that you think are helpful, whether they be author blogs, larger sites, or anything that falls in the middle. I may or may not be looking for people who may be interested in partnering with KP…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I’ll take 20 minutes. I haven’t written for a long time so it will be good to get some done. @hope Going. See you then.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay No later than 10:00. I’ll probably only be on for about 20 more minutes…unless I figure out the idea completely in which case I might stop sooner. 😉 One can hope, right?
- Load More
