@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Hey, now that’s really something.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Excuse me, this may take a while. There are a lot of disorderly object in the room.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy *Struts around with martial cockiness and scowls at any disorderly object while strutting the room.*
Hmm, let’s see, I wrote 586 words, which I feel is pretty good.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I got 661 words edited, which I consider an accomplishment considering all the distracting tabs I had open screaming at me to beta-read instead of write. *coughcough* @Daeus *ahem**coughcough*
What did you guys get?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane. That’s okay. I like having someone to write with too. It really works to help you stay focused!!!
Thanks, I’ll try to have fun. 🙂 It’s a rather tedious project (Stop motioning) but when it’s going smoothly, it’s fun. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane dive in. We’ll be writing till nine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane I got 718 words written and I’m very pleased with that. I’d love to keep writing but I’ve got another project that I need to work on so I had better go and do that. How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane I got 780 words written and I’m very pleased with that. I’d love to keep writing but I’ve got another project that I need to work on so I had better go and do that. How’d you go?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I am. I’m late as well, so we’ll get started together.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright, I’m late, but I’m here. Anybody still writing? @c-c-lane? @kate-flournoy
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane, see you in half and hour 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane, start in ten minutes. I’ve got to help my sister with her maths and then I’ll be here. Sorry. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Sure @c-c-lane Till 10:30? Which I think would be 8:30 for you???
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer. Think about your theme. In fact, I’ll say something really cheesy. Just follow your theme. If it’s theme right, it can’t be wrong. *rolls in laughter*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Friend Requests in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey @winter-rose
Find the person you want as your friend. Click on their profile pic and you’ll see a button saying “Add Friend” Click on it and then wait. If the person wishes to become your friend they’ll do what you did with me and you’ll be sent a notice. Does that help? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes! The title has been changed. Thank you……!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer When I wrote “The Golden Conch” I didn’t know exactly what the whole plot was. I had a rough idea but I let the story take me to new and wonderful places. *Not always the best thing to do but…* I’m not sure how strong my plot is, but I didn’t display it straight away for my readers. I added hints and teasers and when I read it to my…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer Well, top trumps, and top secret is pretty top.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer Huh, what’s the story goal?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks. I guess I will send it to you now then. It will only be the first half of the book for now, but I’ll send the second half in a week or so.
- Load More
