@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer 15 minutes will be awesome for me.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay
“The thirtieth house on Echo Street doesn’t strike most people as the weirdest house in the neighborhood. In fact, most people hear this story and completely disbelieve me. Oh, sure, most of them smile politely and nod. But when I tell them about the experiments that went on there, about the fierce retired-lieutenant-turned-scientist w…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay
“The thirtieth house on Echo Street doesn’t strike most people as the weirdest house in the neighborhood. In fact, most people hear this story and completely disbelieve me. Oh, sure, most of them smile politely and nod. But when I tell them about the experiments that went on there, about the fierce retired-lieutenant-turned-scientist w…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus, I sent you my e-mail via your site. I’ll send you Prince of the Barbarians as soon as I have your e-mail.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@hope Hey, I would appreciate that a lot. I’m pretty much stacking everybody on stage 2 currently.
As for the final clash, I think I can take it on, though it might go slowly with all the other editing I have to do.
-
Hope Ann started the topic Element and Weather stones in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 2 months ago
So I’ve these element/weather stones in a story I’m working on. The elements are connected to certain weathers and colors. I’m just wondering if you can think of any elements or major weather pattern I’ve missed.
Fire = storms
Water = rain
Air = wind
Earth = heat
Ice = snowWhat do you think? 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts so far are that it is absolutely amazing and absolutely terrible.
Oh boy, I can so relate to that!
And I’d love to edit this book. I’m good for stage one or two. I tend to focus on characters, emotion, and plot…though I can point out rough or awkward wordings too.
As for a critique swap, you have critiqued a novel of…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Should I do With a Disowned Story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Yep. Just did it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. I think nothing could keep me from breakfast at this moment. See ya.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Heheheehheeehahahaa…
And that’s not bad. Not bad at all. 😛
Now I think I’m gonna beta-read until breakfast. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Heheheehheeehahahaa…
And that’s not bad. Not bad at all. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Oh, you have to record head scratching sessions? *Scratches head*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I went through about 1,000 words. It was a pretty good part though and I wasn’t really looking for any deep revision possibilities. Still, I like it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus 218 words and a fifty second head-scratching session.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m on. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Ok. Ten minute mania.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus yes sir I am. At least, most of the day. Er… actually wait a sec. Okay, wow. On second thought, today’s a really unusual Saturday schedule-wise, and I just remembered that I’m going somewhere after breakfast, then somewhere again for dinner… oooh boy. I actually don’t know if I’ll be able to snatch any more than ten minutes at a time in…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Man, you’re up early. I wish I could join you but I’m going to bed now. Have fun writing. And see you tomorrow. Er…that is today for you. 🙂
@daeus -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @kate-flournoy. Wanted to see if you’re write-athon-ananizing today.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer I suppose either one of those could be the theme, but I suspect it is the first because the second is somewhat of a theme in most novels. Your character starts out with a certain goal, then as the story progresses, he sees that there are other more important goals and either incorporates them into his original goal, morphos his original…[Read more]
- Load More
