@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@the-happy-bookaholic I’d try tagging @daeus so he sees this your comment above.
Yo @daeus we need you…. -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
‘I’ve heard that the pen is mightier than the sword,’ Gilan said. ‘But I never knew the inkwell could be mightier than the dagger.’
~ John Flanagan; The Lost stories – The inkwell and the Dagger.Only a writer will hold conversations between people that don’t exist. We don’t talk to ourselves…we talk to the people we created from nothing.
~ Author Unknown -
BlueJay started the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright everyone; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @c-c-lane; @overcomer; @jadamae; @anna-brie; @anyone-else
This is the new Writer’s Corner since the other one is up to 81 pages *Stares at number* Faints. -
BlueJay started the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright everyone; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @c-c-lane; @overcomer; @jadamae; @anna-brie; @anyone-else
This is the new Writer’s Corner since the other one is up to 81 pages *Stares at number* Faints. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Alright I’ll make a new topic now. 🙂 @daeus
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay Hmm, we might try that.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Would that be because of the number of pages? I mean, 81!!!!! I never could have imagined it getting this big.
And we could always make a Writer’s Corner 2 if we want. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay, yeah, it does that to me too.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Well, I’m stopping too. I got 979 words written.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane I have to stop now. I might be back later, but I don’t know. Anyway, I got 939 words written.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane Yep. I should be good till nine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane, Have to go for the moment but I should be back soonish.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane, I don’t know how long I will be able to write for, but I have a bit of free time to join you now. I’ll tag you when I leave. *starts writing.*
-
MarkMcGuire replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Is a dollar still about 11 rand?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I’ll just write on my own then. We had snow last Wednesday too, but only a dusting.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hi, sorry I missed you all. I’ve been out and about.
@anna-brie I’m not sure I’ll be around as I’m going to be rather busy this afternoon. But I’ll see. 🙂
*And yes it’s cold* Well actually it’s nice and warm today but last Wednesday was cold with four inches of snow. *Oh happy day* -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ellow @kate-flournoy @bluejay. Either of you writing tonight?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
It’s the middle of winter in Australia. But it’s actually much warmer than usual where I am.
I’l probably be writing this afternoon @bluejay.
- Load More
