@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec That happens all the time.
Yes, writing is the best part. I’m sure you’ll get to it soon. 🙂 -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Well I kept jumping around because everything seems to be going slow and sounding terrible after half a page. I think I need to summarize but I’ve forgotten how that works.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey @anna-brie that’s awesome. Well done. Yeah, not much to go now.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@anna-brie; @clairec; I’m leaving now. What did I get done??? To be honest, nothing. I dabbled for a bit trying to get a new idea going, but that didn’t work.
I just finished reading a really emotional true life book and I think my mind wouldn’t focus due to the contents of the book. Maybe tomorrow will be better. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I got about 340, which brings me up to 1,524 for today and 20,007 for the month. I’m aiming for 25,000 which means I’m a little behind. But only a little now.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@anna-brie That’s great. I’ll be going to 4:30pm
@clairec are you around? 🙂 -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I’m writing now, until I get interrupted or run out of words. I’ll start with 15 minutes.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be here at 4pm too.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
And here I finally am. Partly because thing took longer than hoped, partly because I got distracted. So I’ll write now. whether anyone else is around or not.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument I sent you my email about a week ago? Did you get it?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Ah, well, the important thing is to keep at it. There are always highs and lows, and I’d say you’ve had some pretty big highs so far.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane How’d it go? I got 966 words written.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Not much but I got 218 words written. How about you @clairec? I’ll try you at 4pm and see if we can write then. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I’ve got a few spare minutes left. So I’ll write with you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@c-c-lane righty-o
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I’ve got to wash the dishes before I can write, so I’m going to be late. I don’t know if I’ll make it at all, and if I can’t, I’ll try for half an hour tonight. Sorry.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@claire I’ve got to wash the dishes before I can write, so I’m going to be late. I don’t know if I’ll make it at all, and if I can’t, I’ll try for half an hour tonight. Sorry.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Thanks @kate-flournoy
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’d love to join you, but I’m not on my normal schedule tonight, so I won’t be able to. Good luck though.
- Load More
