@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @kate-flournoy, you up for a half an hour?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Sure. I hope to write more today too, so we’ll doubtless meet up sometime.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m so sorry, your tag notification didn’t reach me. It’s probably just as well, because I wasn’t able to start as early as I was hoping. I’m really only just now sitting down to it. I will be writing after lunch, though. That’s after twelve for me. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Are you writing now?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Goody. @kate-flournoy I’ll be going from 9-10 or so.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Help please… *puppy eyes* in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 2 months ago
@hannah-c Yes, something like that.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I am write-a-thoning today. I can’t start now as it’s about to be breakfast time, but if you’re doing that today I’ll tag you when I can start.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Ok.
Nice chapter. Nice writing time. Nice day. Good night.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Ok. nice chapter. Nice writing time. Nice day. Good night.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
*gulp*
There. I didn’t tag you. You haven’t been interrupted. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Harumph. Watch it. I’m a moderator, you know.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus *stops*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy um… yeah. Stop interrupting me. I’m editing your story.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus ah. I haven’t read that. I should though— I hear it’s really good. And I love lines of dialogue that are crammed with hidden meaning. They add so much thematically. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I don’t know. It’s from Crime and Punishment. There’s so much depth to that one line. It’s hard to pinpoint even. Very useful to quote though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus well, I’m glad to hear it. That’s a lot of work, changing POV— especially changing from a single line of it to one for each one of the important characters. It would be pretty awful if it was all for nothing.
No… I don’t catch it. 😛 Should I? -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Actually, that wasn’t sarcasm.
I am editing TATHOF. Just finished chapter six. Oh, I am so glad I changed POV. Thanks for backing me up on that one. Not that I don’t like omnipotent, it’s my favorite, but it wasn’t working with this book. Changing that is fixing pretty much all my major problems: Awkward phrasing, shallow…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus actually I do… was that sarcasm? 😀
And yikes, that’s quite a word-count. Are you still editing TATHOF? -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, don’t you love those scenes. I wrote 1,115.
- Load More
