@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Yep. TLOTR’s pretty good.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@jadamae Yes, that’s the book. It’s it terrible. A combination of happy and sad and every other feeling in between. I have just read it and I could NOT stop crying. *For anyone who hasn’t read it, you should.*
And @hope, it might sound familiar because it happened in Indiana; you’re from there aren’t you? The crash took place on the 26th of April,…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@daeus, sadly, I have not. Though I’ve heard good things about it here…well, mainly from you and @kate-flournoy. I might have to pick it up sometime.
Who here has read Lord of the Rings?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Monte Cristo, anybody?
My job here is done.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic OYAN considerations in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hi, Gabrielle! I have not, but I know that a couple of the other staff members (Haley Long and Reagan Ramm, I think), and they both really enjoyed it. I would track them down and ask though!
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@bluejay No, I’ve not ready Mistaken Identity, though it sounds familiar for some reason.
-
BlueJay started the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I thought we could start a topic where we just talk about books. I’m sure that there are lots of awesome books in the world that I haven’t read. Maybe even heard of.
So you can use this topic however you want. You might suggest a book, or ask people if they have ever read a certain book. And you can talk about it and discuss good points, sad…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I thought we could start a topic where we just talk about books. I’m sure that there are lots of awesome books in the world that I haven’t read. Maybe even heard of.
So you can use this topic however you want. You might suggest a book, or ask people if they have ever read a certain book. And you can talk about it and discuss good points, sad…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Awe, tomatoes are cool.
I managed to do fairly well even with the tomato minions getting in the way. 779 words written. I should be good tomorrow too.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus my apologies for the late response— I was sorting tomatoes. 😉 I will be writing, but probably not for very long now.
I should be available tomorrow though. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
You writing tonight @kate-flournoy?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic OYAN considerations in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve not taken it, though I have a friend who took it and really liked it. I’ve considered it…not because of the learning aspect (not because I think I know everything, but I do think it is more beginner) but because I really want to go to the OYAN conferences. Those sound so cool!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic OYAN considerations in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry Gabrielle, I haven’t either. I do think it’s more a program for beginning novelists than anything else, though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic OYAN considerations in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
No, I haven’t.
@lightningmouse You’re an OYANer, aren’t you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Men verses Woman in the forum Characters 10 years, 2 months ago
@hope I meant communicative as in talking about it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus okay. Thanks. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sorry, I won’t be writing tonight. Got this KP meeting thing. Best of luck.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Men verses Woman in the forum Characters 10 years, 2 months ago
That seems about right, @Daeus… though I can’t say for certain because I don’t think I’ve ever been seriously offended. I might be too shocked to do anything at all coherently. 😛 But women are definitely more ones to talk over a problem and see if they can get it worked out that way than ignore it and move on, pretending (to themselves or…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Men verses Woman in the forum Characters 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Hmm, you might be right though that’s a bit hard to confirm since I don’t know if I’ve ever been offended. Annoyed at siblings, yes, but not offended. Do you mean communicative as in talking about it to the other person or in showing they are offended?
- Load More
