@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Also, I am aware I’ve not really answered the question, just dissected it more. I’ll be back later, ahem, tomorrow maybe. And I suspect @daeus and @kate-flournoy will be here soon. They like these kinds of questions. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument Ah yes, we’ve talked about those points some. But it’s still a hard question, whatever the morally right answer might be. And I know what you mean. I could argue both ways for the scenario above too. The death is giving one’s life for their country. And no one claims there is anything wrong in risking death for something like that,…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! Hurray! I said it first (it’s kind of a weird competition around here).
And hurray for fantasy. I love writing fantasy. Are you working on anything right now?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Announcing… Jess! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! Hurray! I said it first (it’s kind of a weird competition around here.
And hurray for fantasy. I love writing fantasy. Are you working on anything right now?
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Tough question. I missed the entire previous discussion on mercy killings, so I have a little about that for later.
When is it right to kill? It’s a question that has haunted us for centuries.
I can’t say what the man in the movie did was right or wrong, but I could make a case for either way. If it’s right, isn’t that kind of like sacrificing a…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok, @bluejay , let’s see. I’ll give you a couple to choose from based on what you’re working on.
If you need an idea for a story to write, write about a king who hates his job and comes up with a plan to get himself out of it.
If you need a scene idea, throw a goat in there. Things always get interesting when there’s a goat involved.
Or if that…[Read more] -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
Inspiration comes in many forms
but when the moment strikes
it’s yours for the taking.
Take a moment to put
pen down to paper. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
heheh
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
412 @daeus. I’ve started a new story and this time it’s set in Australia. I have a feeling that I am going to love this one heaps. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I wrote 164.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Sure, that would great @daeus.
(Yes, we made contact) 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I can write for fifteen minutes if you want.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Resurrecting this topic for a bit anyway, because I’ve been thinking about a mystery I watched awhile back. The character who died is assumed to have committed suicide. The Detective thinks he was murdered. In the end, they discover it was actually part of a government spy deal. Basically, the man who died was already dying from some sickness. His…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
The Butterfly Lion
Frindle
Ella EnchantedHas anyone read these books?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus; @kate-flournoy Are either of you two still writing? Cause I can join for half an hour or so.
@clairec Are you writing now? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus ha! No. Despite my profile pic, I detest tabasco sauce. I think the reason I’m writing faster now is because I just got to a part where I was drastically changing the original plot, so I got to cut a ton of unnecessary stuff and just consolidate it all into two or three chapters. Just the knowledge that I was able to chop off a ton of words…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy 248.
Have you been drinking tabasco sauce lately? I think you’re writing faster than normal.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy 248.
Have you been drinking tobasco sauce lately? I think you’re writing faster than normal.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus 287.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Make that a fifteen minute dash, but here I go.
- Load More
