@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec
*exhales shakily* *sniffs and blinks back tears* This is so moving and VERY well written. I’d have to agree with @Bluejay; I was so absorbed in the story that I didn’t have time to cry! I was tearing up, though. Excellent job on the characters. Nothing to critique. Amazing job, Claire! 🙂And I just read the poem… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec
*exhales shakily* *sniffs and blinks back tears* This is so moving and VERY well written. I’d have to agree with @Bluejay; I was so absorbed in the story that I didn’t have time to cry! I was tearing up, though. Excellent job on the characters. Nothing to critique. Amazing job, Claire! 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Those Dear, Fuzzy Angels in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Actually @clairec I haven’t heard of Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels. *Must look it up*
But OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That’s an awesome story. Nearly made me cry. I was just to hooked to let the tears get in my way. I…well…I really don’t know what to say. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, he does know why he doesn’t want to be king. Very simple; it’s a boring job. It would be much more fun to be out fighting dragons and saving princesses in distress. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus. After much careful thinking and all of that kind of stuff, here are my answers to your questions.
Do your normally edit your stories? No. I give them to my Mum.
Have you ever gotten an in-depth critique from another writer? No. Let me rephrase that. I just got one. Still haven’t looked at it.
How many times do you re-edit a story? As…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Hmm, sounds like you have a lot of ideas that aren’t germinating. Staring at a blank page I assume? Nothing you think up seems worth writing?
There could be several problems. Let me try to feel my way here.
Do your normally edit your stories? Have you ever gotten an in-depth critique from another writer? How many times do you re-edit…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus No support. No reason. No plot. No excitement. Does that help you understand it?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well I was writing about a king who didn’t like being king. But I got stuck so I’m using Word Lists to write a short story. You can check out the lists here We are up to the third list if you are interested.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Eh? What do you mean by “No backbone”?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Hmm I just found out that I made a few mistakes in the list above.
So anyone who is doing it (@his-instrument) take out one of the “approximately” and harass and accomplishment 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
You still going @jess?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Did some thinking about my book. No word count, but I think it will be helpful.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec *waves goodbye to you* I got 368 words, but I got stuck so I’m going to try and think of a different idea.
And just for you I’ll do a post without the face. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I can go for however long you are. 😛 *oh this face*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I’ll be going to nine (your time) but I’ll see if I can go longer. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Yep. Till 9’s the plan. See ya.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus are you writing today??? And anyone else. 😛 *Just had to add that face, since it seems to be popular* 😛
- Load More
