@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Let me see if this image will work:
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Yep. Only it’s nearly 5pm here. 🙂
Yes, I know. It’s pretty awesome. Um, the only difference with the animal, are the lyrebirds are more common there. They like the wet ground.
Good. I hope you enjoy it when you see it. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Definitely. *I star in it as the main female* 😀 😀 😀 (it should be soonish. The comp ends in September so it will have to be done before then.)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
For me, South Australia really looks like Victoria. If we didn’t have a big sign saying “Welcome to South Australia” I wouldn’t know when we crossed the border.
And yes, it is very bushy.
I have been to the seaside. Quite a few times. 🙂 No, Victoria doesn’t have palm trees. If they were anywhere in Australia it would be Queensland. (@clairec Do…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
For me, South Australia really looks like Victoria. If we didn’t have a big sign saying “Welcome to South Australia” I wouldn’t know when we crossed the border.
And yes, it is very bushy.
I have been to the seaside. Quite a few times. 🙂 No, Victoria doesn’t have palm trees. If they were anywhere in Australia it would be Queensland. (@clairec Do…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec I wrote 863 words. I’ve done my outlining and plotting so now it is just a matter of following it. 🙂 And I’m really happy with the way the story is going.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Great! I’ll check in 20, but I’m good to go 40. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Are you writing now? I am. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yes, tag me then. I just got home from shopping so I was late today, but it would still be nice to write, so 3:30 should be fine.
I’ll still be editing this morning though. 🙂
@clairec -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yes, tag me then. I just got home from shopping so I was late today, but it would still be nice to write, so 3:30 should be fine.
I’ll still be editing this morning though. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Is anyone writing today? @kate-flournoy, @daeus, @jess, @clairec I’ve got some editing to do, if you can join me.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay and @Daeus (since you guys are the only ones I can remember who were curious about this) just thought I’d let you know that ear therapy actually went really well. The healing process is still underway (it takes a long time) but things are definitely improving. Thanks so much for your prayers. Someone was listening. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic HELP!!! in the forum Characters 10 years, 1 month ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, I’m sure there’s a simple solution out there. The rationalized foolishness of people is simply astounding. People can convince themselves that anything they do is consistent. I really can’t offer an answer, but here are some ideas:
.The pirate hunter has a personal motive and plan for using the boy when he is…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h *echos Claire* Agreed! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I wish you were able to come over so I could show you everything rather than telling you. (That’s not to say, that I dislike answering questions, but that it’s more fun in person)
We have a different garden now, no gumtrees in the front yard, so it’s possible that we are just not attracting them as much.
Tiger snakes, Red-bellied blacks,…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@warrioroftherealm Love that quote! (I love your profile picture too, by the way)
Life is too short for reading inferior books
– James Bryce -
Kate Flournoy and
ClaireC are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ok @kate-flournoy. I don’t grudge you making apple pie.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Actually @Daeus I just remembered I’m going to be making apple pie, so never mind. 😛 My apologies. Depending on how long it takes to make the pie, I may still write a bit today. I’ll let you know if I do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I will be after two fifteen. I will tag you then.
- Load More

@kate-flournoy Yipee! Like, this deserves a celebration. Maybe I’ll go eat some raspberries.
*Reprograms algorithm to flavor prayer with celebration*
*Dwapples away*
Hey @spradlin, come check this out.
@kate-flournoy That’s great news. Do you understand @daeus anymore than I do? Must be the raspberries that do it.
*grins* I don’t eat them.
@Bluejay heheheh… maybe slightly. I eat raspberries myself, so that must put us on a less drastic wavelength difference. 😉
Right @Daeus?
I only eat raspberries when there is no other fruit to be had. I dislike the crunch. *shudders*
What!!?? @Bluejay the crunch is the best part!!! 😀
@kate-flournoy You eat raspberries too? Aha! Now I know why you’re improving so well. Raspberries are almost like enlightenment, only purer.
@bluejay I’ll be praying for you. You seem to need it.
@Daeus that must be it. The raspberries. Of course. Why didn’t I think of that? 😀
*gasp* @daeus Are you saying I’m not okay as I am? *weeps*
@bluejay Awe, not that. Just… hmm… you ever had frozen raspberries?
Once or twice. We mix them in a blender with other fruit and make home-made ice cream, which is nice.
*dries tears*
@daeus
So glad to hear this!!! I’ll be praying for a speedy recovery! *virtual hugs and cookies*
@kate-flournoy *blanches*
Now now, Tessa.
Aww, thanks @spradlin. You guys are all so awesome. *dabs happy tears*
*chuckles at own melodrama*
😉
*mas hugs* *many thumbs up*