@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I’ll vote for:
1. Through the Looking Glass
2. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
3. Ella Enchanted -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie For those of us who aren’t reading fiction in September, I was thinking that throwing one book in there won’t hurt. No other books are allowed (please don’t think that I’m laying laws down for you @clairec and @sarah-h; this is just what I’m going to do) I read fairly fast so, I would be through one book in one day. Probably. So I guess…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
This for October right? Because we’re not reading fiction in September.
1. The Witch of Blackbird Pond
2. Black BeautyBut I’d join in with most. Maybe even the Hobbit, though I don’t read Tolkien. And please no one comment on that. There’s a multitude of reasons, some of which might still prevent me from reading it. I’m not going to explain.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I might be able to write for half an hour. I’ll tag you when I leave. 🙂
-
BlueJay started the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello All,
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @ha…[Read more]
-
BlueJay started the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello All,
@grace-krynicki @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emme-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago
Did one of you mention Redwall?? I love Redwall! can I just say that your art is awesome and I would love to hear more about this fan-fic.
@anne-swiftblade Yes I did! And thanks 🙂 I’ll tag you in a status sometime and tell you.

-
Rolena Hatfield changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Thanks for writing. I was working on editing some things in a chapter and got through most of it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose I’m in if you’re still there.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Maybe, “Spies’ Adversity”
-
Daeus replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Sure, I could handle that. Enjoy your new position.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ugh @Dragon-Snapper I can’t stand Snoke. *shudder* I’m glad you find him intriguing, though. The more you find intriguing, the more you have to look forward to. 😉
@Anne-Swiftblade that would have been neat too… revealing his face just then. But then you might have an overbalance of mystery. Not to mention we only really start getting seriously…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@alia What about The Kidnapping? Or Stranded? Or…..*squeezes eyes shut* just go with the dragon. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Alright, this sounds good. If we need, would you google ebooks and that kind of stuff. I’m not allowed to google like that. But as long as that problem is solved, I would very much like to become the Keepers’ Book Club manager. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay If you mean that you would give a list of books to choose from instead of having anyone suggest them, that could make things simpler, though some people might be less interested if they don’t have that say. I don’t know. If you think it’s the best thing, I’m fine with you trying it out.
It’s also fine to retire if you ever find yourself…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m a bit limited because I haven’t read a lot of the books that you people have, but I don’t mind giving it a go. @daeus. I do remember that there where books that I had read being voted on, they just weren’t picked. I can list a whole lot of books if you think that would make it easier. Will that work? And if I do take it on and it doesn’t…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m a bit limited because I haven’t read a lot of the books that you people have, but I don’t mind giving it a go. @daeus. I do remember that there where books that I had read being voted on, they just weren’t picked. If it doesn’t work, will it be alright for me to pull out?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@alia What’s the central message of the story? What’s the major conflict? That should help me come up with ideas.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh, btw @daeus I had a look at your visual poem. WOW! That was amazing. And it’s rather funny, but I got the notification with your poem in it and it actually worked. I wonder why it didn’t work here. 😉
- Load More
