@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No problem @Daeus. 😉 Will you be writing anymore today?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I’d say that was great for sure. I only managed to eek out 508 words, but that’s better than I was doing before. Thanks lady dragon and @kate-flournoy
-
Greta replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years ago
@aella
I like all the names you came up with! I’d have to say, though, that I like Ganadir and Caramin the best, but that’s just my opinion. It’s really up to you. 🙂 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper that’s not bad at all! Great job! I got 1,115 words written, and I’m working on a very tricky chapter, so I’m pretty happy too.
What did you get, @Daeus?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Ok, here I am now. See you at 2.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @draggon-snapper Ok, here I am now. See you at 2.
-
Daeus replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years ago
Ganadir sounds cool. Really though, you know your own world the best, so if anything really jumps out at you, that’s probably the right name.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus you’re fine. @Dragon-Snapper I’m writing now… tentatively… keeping an ear out for trouble in the next room. 😉 Might have to dash if I’m needed.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Just realized I have to sort laundry. Be with you as soon as I can.
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years ago
Google translate is actually pretty useful. Maybe go off a cool sounding Latin or Celtic word and hope that works. 😛
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ya’ll there are so many good things here! It made my day to read this.
@jess thank you for sharing! Ya know, this forum is not only to help each other as writer’s but also to support each other as brothers and sisters in Christ, and I’m so grateful to see some real honesty and encouragement being shared. I was encouraged by your post, so thank…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus great. See ya then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Ok, good. I’ll try to meet you at 12:30
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Ha, I’m having a bit of the same problem @Daeus. Yes, I’m writing. I will be writing until 10:55, and then probably from 12:30 to 2:00 after that, then from 2:30 to 4:00, assuming nothing unexpected comes up. Tag me whenever you need to.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Somehow I’ve managed to evade seeing if you’re writing today, but if so I really need to join you. I’m having commitment block and need accountability. I’ll probably take a break here, but I can write pretty much any time of the day.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay I think I’m going to wait until the next book. I’ve so much reading and other things I need to do this month. I’ve read the Hobbit several times though, so I might join in the discussion. Might. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Thanks and good night. 🙂
@clairec Have you ever read a book about someone paralyzed in the legs and then you feel like you can’t move them? Thank you also for the feed back on it. 🙂 I’ll watch it one day.
I’m off to bed too. See you tomorrow. (Well actually I won’t probably as I’ll be out and about, but I might make it on early in the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Maybe it will be a little bit longer for me, as I’m not that great with blood. I’ll probably talk to my sister and get her opinion too, and maybe, we’ll just skip a scene or two. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@sarah-h 3AM???? How do you manage to stay awake???? It’s almost 8pm here, so I’m off to bed soon too. 🙂
- Load More
