@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@ClaireC Teah they are a bit expensive. I only have one because it was a present. But there are afew cheaper ones. Put it on your wishlist.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec I’m writing now, if you can join me. And @anna-brie too.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Of course I will pray. The Lord will guide you. Trust in Him. 🙂
-
BlueJay and
Timothy Young are now friends 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon that is the time in America. 🙂 (Believe it or not) I believe it is Ohio times. (consults google) Yep, Ohio. At one time, I was the only Aussie on here and after America went to sleep, KP slept with them. But more Aussies are on here now, which is nice.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@clairec Great idea.
@rolena-hatfield You act! Come on over and tell us all about it. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon Times are different in America to Australia. What time zones are you talking about?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@ClaireC He does make them to sell. So if you really want one you can get one. Or you wait until I publish a book and have one as a giveaway prize.
@Bluejay I’ll be the shortest in a year or so. And things could be worse. I’ve got a friend who’s 18 and her 8 year old brother is getting closer to her height.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*waves back and then bolts forward to give you a hug* My tea is at 5pm, so it will be 15-20 mins. @clairec
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@clairec Why am I thinking that you like the Hobbit???? 😛 *echos Claire in desire for pens* They are awesome @gideon-sowdon.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Here you go @gideon-sowdon. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon Do you know how to insert a link to your picture? Is is on the internet?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@clairec Oops I didn’t realize it said that. (I was talking to @sarah-h and we were trying to get a poem to work. I had the link, and so I wrote that to let her know how I was doing it.) So ignore step one.
1. Find the picture you want to insert. (As far as I know it will only wok it the picture is connected to the internet.) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@clairec That’s okay. @gideon-sowdon follow the instructions below for inserting pictures. 🙂
1. Click on “link to poem”
2. Right hand click on picture and click “view image info”
3. Highlight all the text beside the word “location” (make sure you get all of it.)
4. Press ctrl (control) c on your keyboard
5. Come back to KP.
6. Begin a new messa…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon It’s very simple. Let’s use yours as an example. So click on your profile picture and you can see what your tag is @gideon-sowdon. Click on mine and it is @bluejay. Not everyone has their tag as their name. As in, Greta is her name, @gretald is her tag. Does that make sense? You’ll start to memorize them the more you use them.…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@ClaireC I’ll have you know this is my littlest brother. 🙂 (He’s not quite as tall as me yet)
He’s heading for 15. I’m 20 now. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer I think I’ve got enough of a twist to it. But I’ve written a couple of better summarys or burbs. I need to make something halfway in between the two.
Some tales might be better left alone…
When Aydel realized she could actually be the long lost daughter of a lord, she decides to use that position to bring help for the people in the…[Read more]
- Load More
