@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago

This is a photo off my computer 🙂 @gideon-sowdon -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.
Okay that didn’t work. The way I get a picture is to “change” profile pictures. Once you have the new picture in, (DON’T SAVE THE CHANGES) right hand click on the little box on the right. Use the same method to get the image. Hopefully that will work for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.
Okay that didn’t work. The way I get a picture is to “change” profile picture. Once you have the new picture in, (DON’T SAVE THE CHANGES) right hand click on the little box on the right. Use the same method to get the image. Hopefully that will work for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.

-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@Dragon-snapper I don’t know why you couldn’t find the time in Australia (We have multiple time zones actually, it’s not a small country)
But a basic rule to go by is that we’ll be awake in your afternoon and evening. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@christi-eaton @clairec What’s a VBS?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper It’s simple. 🙂 Let’s use the post you submit above. So the time was 8:47 am. (Ohio) So type into Google “When it is 8:47 am in Ohio, what time is it in Victoria?” It will tell you that it was 10:47 pm. I was well and truly asleep. So, instead of typing in Ohio, do your state and whatever time you want. 🙂 See? Easy! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
I love those pens! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I think he’s amazing @clairec And yes, the book is really well written. It has me hooked. 🙂 I have books by Charles Spurgeon. I should read them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I’m stopping now @clairec I added 93 words to my 310. 🙂 Very happy with that. And what’s even better…………………………………………….. I hit the 10,000 word score tonight. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec It’s going great for me. I have read so many new and wonderful books. Right now (well not right at this minute 😛 ) I’m reading a book about Smigglesworth. Do you know anything about him? You can look back at previous posts if you want to know the other books that I’ve been reading. *pauses* Or I could just write them here. Gifted Hands…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec It’s going great for me. I have read so many new and wonderful books. Right now (well not right at this minute 😛 ) I’m reading a book at Smigglesworth. Do you know anything about him? You look back at previous posts if you want to know the other books that I’ve been reading. *pauses* Or I could just write them here. Gifted Hands (I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec It’s going great for me. I have read so many new and wonderful books. Right now (well not right at this minute 😛 ) I’m reading a book at Smigglesworth. Do you know anything about him? You look back at previous posts if you want to know the other books that I’ve been reading. *pauses* Or I could just write them here. Gifted Hands (I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@timothy-young I got 310 words written in one story and in the other one (I worked on two stories) I finished my first lot of editing. And you’re welcome. Thank you too. 🙂
@clairec I’m going for another fifteen minutes and then I’ll end. 🙂 See you then. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@timothy-young I got 310 words written in one story and in the other one (I worked on two stories) I finished my first lot of editing.
@clairec I’m going for another fifteen minutes and then I’ll end. 🙂 See you then. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Yes, I’m still going, but I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be going.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@timothy-young I had to google to find out what time it was in South Africa. 🙂 I am writing now, (6:49pm now Aus) And I can write for half an hour. Does that suit you?
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@ClaireC I still find it confusing. I’m used to people being awake at different times, but figuring out when something was posted is a headache. And I don’t have the time. So I just don’t know when things happened.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Yay!!!!!!!! Well done. Such fun. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Is that the picture prompt??? *Gasps* I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for the reminder. *Goes and hunts up picture.*
@timothy-young Do you want a writing partner for a bit tonight? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus When you wake up 😉 can you please tell me if this is a haiku? My little sister wrote it for school work.
Soft kittens are cute
Fun to hold and to play with
Be very gentle. - Load More
