@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic 6 Word Story Competition (critique) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years ago
@clairec I like no. 2. That’s probably my favourite out of all of them, followed by #4 then #1 and then #3. Does that help you? You’ve got the right idea. (And I just got my email with it today.) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec So did you have distractions or not? Sorry I got confused by your post above. Naming people is so hard, cause you need the right name. And it will feel wrong until it’s right. *whoa, that seems like common sense* *pauses and wonders whether to post it* *submits it anyway*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec So do you have distractions or not? Sorry I got confused by your post above. Naming people is so hard, cause you need the right name. And it will feel wrong until it’s right. *whoa, that seems like common sense* *pauses and wonders whether to post it* *submits it anyway*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
How’d you go? @clairec 1,093 words written. I was using the picture writing prompt and it made me think of a really good story so I’m extending it. 🙂 But I just got stuck cause I don’t know what to name my main character. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Awesome. An hour suit you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Don’t worry about it. I got writing done, so it’s all ok.
@daeus @clairec, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @timothy-young, @jess, @dragon-snapper, @rolena-hatfield, @i’m-sure-i’m-forgetting-someone
Does anyone want to write now???? -
Greta replied to the topic Play-writing vs. General Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Jess Awesome! So glad they liked it. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon
Well, I’m late to the party as usual. BUT hello and welcome to Kingdom Pen, the bestistest place on the internet (I can’t believe I’m the first to welcome you properly)! 🙂
Edit: Oh wait, @bluejay already did. 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon
Well, I’m late to the party as usual. BUT hello and welcome to Kingdom Pen, the bestistest place on the internet (I can’t believe I’m the first to welcome you properly)! 🙂 -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Structure and Character Arcs in the forum Characters 10 years ago
Does the Hero’s Journey count as one (e.g. Star Wars)? That’d probably be my favorite if I had to pick one. That being said (as is probably evident from the fact that I write free-verse poetry), I’m a lot like @hope in that I just kinda go with whatever is happening in the story. If it follows a structure, great. If not, it’s not a huge concern as…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@clairec Yes I can. Must only show on the computer that puts it on. Weird!!! 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Here @gideon-sowdon I thought I’d do this so everyone sees it. Hope you don’t mind.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
That’s weird @gideon-sowdon. Cause I can only see it if I click on the link.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon The picture didn’t work on my side. Did it work for you or does it just have writing? Your link worked so I can post your picture from that if you wanted.
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
Friends are the family you choose for yourself. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Are you around for writing???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’ve been writing for half an hour, did I still miss you? I got 697 words anyway. What did you get?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Are you still going? Or is this your stopping point?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’d love to write. Sorry I’m a bit late. (@kate-flournoy is away on holiday, so she can’t write.)
- Load More
