@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yes, do. Praise the Lord that he’s back in. 🙂 God is so faithful. You can tell your brother, that no enemy or problem is too big for God. And since he is fighting on the good side, God is right there beside him. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Awwww thanks. I think I need a break from my story anyway. *goes away eating icecream.* 🙂
Well, good luck. I’m sure you’ll do fine. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hmm…I seem to have put temptation in peoples’ paths. Alright, you may have chips and chocolate even if you don’t write with me.
@jess Good luck with the studying. (You’ll need the chips to keep you going. Or do you like science?) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hmm…I seem to have put temptation in peoples’ paths. Alright, you may have chips and chocolate even if you don’t write with me.
@jess Good luck with the studying. (You’ll need the chips to keep you going. Or do like science?) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@gretald Well, since you are getting over being sick you may have some. But not too much or you’ll make yourself sick again. *Reads post above again*
grabs all the chocolate
What about the other people who write with me, if anyone turns up????? *groans* Oh I’ll have to invest in some more.
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay
Aww, man. I so wish I could, but I can’t right now. I have to go to bed early to get up early tomorrow, and I’m getting over being sick. 🙁 Hope you find some company, though! 🙂 Can I… *glances at chocolate*…y’know…have some…*inches toward chocolate*…chocolate? Even though I’m not writing with you? You’re so nice. *grabs…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Types of Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Okay, so I’m starting to explore poetry and the different types. The ones I have discovered, I have loved, but I’m sure that there are plenty more out there.
So this is where you can put every type of poetry. (with an example would be good).
Let me tag a few people to get this going:
@hislittlerose, @daeus, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @kate-flou…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Types of Poetry in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Okay, so I’m starting to explore poetry and the different types. The ones I have discovered, I have loved, but I’m sure that there are plenty more out there.
So this is where you can put every type of poetry. (with an example would be good).
Let me tag a few people to get this going:
@hislittlerose, @daeus, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @kate-flou…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Hobbit in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
Sorry guys. I’m being terribly slack. So we should be on the next two chapters. So I need a suggestion.
Does we…
1. Just do two chapters a week and plow our way through it?
Or…
2.Do we have a week in between for reading the next two chapters?People, it’s up to you. @graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapp…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@daeus Yes, there will be other fairy tales. My MC has to find the story teller so that he (the MC) can get out of the story world. So he doesn’t just stay in the Beauty and the Beast story.
*Hands you a piece of chocolate for trying.* *looks around for someone who likes fairy tales* *munches on chocolate.* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@daeus Yes, there will be other fairy tales. My MC has to find the story teller so that he (the MC) can get out of the story world. So he doesn’t just stay in the Beauty and the Beast story.
*Hands you a piece of chocolate for trying.* *looks around for someone who like fairy tales* *munches on chocolate.* -
Daeus replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay Oh, it sounded like you had chosen beauty and the beast. Are there going to be others too? Unfortunately, I can’t be much help even though I do really like chocolate. I’m simply not much of a fairy tale person.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@BlueJay This idea actually reminds me of a book called The Word Changers by Ashlee Willis. I haven’t actually read the whole book thought, so I can’t tell you how similar. And you’re probably putting a completely different plot in.
You can give the beast a name. It would make him more of a realistic character, I think. There are so many…[Read more]
-
Julia R. posted an update 10 years ago
@gretald– I know! It still makes me sad. Last year in American History, we watched a one-hour documentary on 9/11 for class one week. We all left class dazed and depressed. One of my friends openly cried most of the time!
-
Greta replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay Ooo, I like the story idea! And like @christi-eaton said, it does remind me a bit of Inkheart. 🙂 You will let me read it when you’re finished, won’t you? 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@bluejay Ooo, I like the story idea! And like @christi-eaton says, it does remind me a bit of Inkheart. 🙂 You will let me read it when you’re finished, won’t you? 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec *stares at you suspiciously* Hmmm………
Yes online friend are funny. And lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and…yeah, you get the idea…FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Oh dear, now your family won’t like me. 🙁 What happened to the collapsing part of your day?? 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec *gazes mournfully back at you* *tears wobble and slide down cheeks* Never mind. I will be around tomorrow. 🙂 🙂 🙂 *cheers up and gives you a cuddle* 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
- Load More

@julia-r
I’m sad when I think of all the innocent people who died, and the firefighters and heroes who gave their lives trying to rescue others. 🙁 🙁 🙁