@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h I will be praying. And that’s wonderful. The Lord is so faithful. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h *crashes through door and gives you a good night hug.* 🙂 *gasps for joy* We were writing together!!??!! YES!!! *jumps for joy* *sneaks out of room quietly* 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay and
Laurel Adams are now friends 10 years ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@ClaireC with pleasure. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Claire-C with pleasure. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Evil Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
Anne!!!! You came to KP!!! Oh my goodness why did you have to do it while I was on vacation I haven’t properly welcomed you and this is terrible oh dear!!
So first of all— WELCOME TO KINGDOM PEN, @ANNE-OF-LOTHLORIEN!!Yes. So now that that’s out of the way… I really like your poem. I agree with the comments about the rhythm— it does seem to…[Read more]
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
LOL! I wasn’t offended at all! XD XD XD I was just letting ya know I was jumping in on that prayer request. 😉 No sweat at all! I just wanted to jump the gun and pray. 8D Sorry for the confusion. *chills in corner of social awkwardness creators*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Structure and Character Arcs in the forum Characters 10 years ago
Ooh, such a lovely topic! @Mark-Kamibaya thanks for starting it. I missed it initially because I’m on vacation and wifi is spotty, but you may rest assured I have not abandoned the forum. 😉
As for my favorite structure/arc… well, it really depends. I don’t think I have an absolute favorite. The two I primarily use are Hero’s Journey and…[Read more] -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec *wasn’t tagged* *but imma pray anyways* You’ve got it, girl! Love this idea. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
dragon-snapper *salutes*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay *waves farewell back* See ya around.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Psst @sarah-h Here’s the poem for the third list. Please feel free to critique. (just technically I think I did a terrible job, but….)
One day when I was gregarious,
And we were all being very rampageous,
An indigenous to Australia stood and said,
“I think that we are being loutish,
Or extremely ostentatious.
Perhaps we should be quiet
And b…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper It will be @daeus
@daeus I’m leaving now. Good-bye. I got a poem written, only I don’t think it’s very good, but never mind. *waves farewell* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Will do. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Sure.
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @the-happy-bookaholic @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @belegteleri @vanna @faithdk @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zoe-wingfeather @dbhgodreigns @wordfitlyspoken @hannah-c @spradlin @ivy-rose @ro…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus I’ll be going for another half hour. (but then I shall have to leave) 🙂 See you then.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay, well you’re probably done by now, but I’m gonna do some beta reading till nine anyways.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h (fingers crossed that you’re still here) @clairec, @daeus, @overcomer. @jess, @winter-rose, @dragon-snapper, I am writing for half an hour. Can anyone, if not all of you, join me??? 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h (fingers crossed that you’re still here) @clairec, @daeus, @overcomer. @jess, @winter-rose, I am writing for half an hour. Can anyone, if not all of you, join me??? 🙂 🙂
- Load More
