@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Write a kid who goes to school one day and finds that the pages of his textbook have started to come to life. Don’t know if that’s very good, but that’s the best I can do right now… 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothorien
Write a kid who goes to school one day and finds that the pages of his textbook have started to come to life. Don’t know if that’s very good, but that’s the best I can do right now… 😉 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is just the words “write for the kingdom,” as you might have noticed. I know @gretald‘s is a picture of our family and a British family we met in England. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I think everybody who has a face avatar displays their own face, except bluejay who has a Frozen character and Jackson Graham who has Aragorn. Kate’s a creepy little dragon hugging a bottle of tabasco sauce , Sarah-h is a bird, Hannah-c is a cowboy/cowgirl boot, etc…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I looked that up, and I can’t remember what the details were, but I seem to remember concluding that the movie was accurate, but could be very easily mistaken as inaccurate. It might have had something to do with two different votes for two different things, but I really can’t remember for sure.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 10 years ago -
Greta and
Anne of Lothlorien are now friends 10 years ago -
Greta replied to the topic Escribiendo en Español in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@his-instrument
Salut! Je parle français, aussi (a little, at least)! Français est beau. J’aime français.@Sarah-h
I can only imagine. I know hardly any Spanish at all, but from “reading” your other posts, it seems pretty similar to French. I could make out a bit of what you were saying from taking French. That’s probably quite confusing for you. 😉 -
Daeus replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Yeah, the real thing’s way cooler, but as far as actual scene mastery, I have to side with my animated friends.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Escribiendo en Español in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Sarah-h Si, hablo epspañol, pero he olvidado la mayor parte de él.
Parada significa stop en inglés. La parada de autobús significa the bus stop.
-
Greta and
Zelphia Peterson are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@his-instrument Well I um…*cough cough* I don’t really pay much attention to the world. Partly because it is well, you know, terrible, and the other part is because, you know, it’s terrible. By 2290 I don’t know what this world will be like. Probably worse. But I do know and believe that God is in control.
Have you read Revelation? That give a…[Read more] -
Hannah R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Julia-r, I’ll reply to you in person. 😉
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yeah, @sarah-h, when I asked my dad what he thought 2290 would be like, he said he didn’t think the world would still be around then. But hey, the disciples thought Jesus would return before they died, too. For years, Christians have expected the end of the world.
@daeus, things will definitely be starting to dip back down in my story. Otherwise…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Hobbit in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
So guys, the next two chapters. 3 & 4. When I was reading through this my first time, I almost lost interest. I’m still unsure why. Did anyone else have that problem?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@gretald The mouth animation was by painting over the top of the mouths already there in a program on my laptop. So I’d take the photos and then edit them. I’d say the word myself, – “Prince” and copy the shape of what my mouth is doing onto the photo that I took. 😀 Then I do the next word. Two syllable words need to pictures to make the word and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@daeus *sheepish grin* Well, I still have my Tigger toy. You push on his head and he bounces. He says, “I’m going to bounce;” *eight bounces.* “That’s what Tiggers do best.” 🙂
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Escribiendo en Español in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hola! Entiendo un poco de Espanol. No he practicado durante muchos años.
Yo uso mucho http://www.spanishdict.com/translation.Yo recordar: ¿Donde estar la parada de taxi?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@bluejay Bashaw, nothing of the sort. Despite their young target audience, I frankly admire much of the storytelling. I’ll even put my life on the line and say that I like the lord of the beans movie even better than the lord of the rings ones.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’ve been going alright. It’s not been too hard. I have however read one of Hope’s Realm Leaper stories, and I listened to some recorded snippets for a book in celebration of talk like a pirate day. But apart from that there’s been nothing.
I also almost read something in the car while travelling on the weekend but, I didn’t have much on my…[Read more]
- Load More
