-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@clairec, I had a look at it and made a few comments, but I’m not really familiar with how google docs works so I’m not sure what happened with them, so I’ll share some things with you here.
1. I really enjoyed this. I like the setting which you seemed to have researched well and I like the ’30s missionary station and situation. I also liked Eve…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, thank you, you too! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, ah well, that’s what I’m supposed to be doing now that I’ve finished my Camp NaNo writing, so I shall join you.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, cool! What are you up to?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@clairec, I’m back, if you’re still writing. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, @PerfectFifths, @clairec, I’m off for lunch too (a very late lunch, in case you’re wondering!) and I just wrote 660 words.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@clairec, Hello, I seem to be a bit late, I’ve been off internet all day, but if you still want to write I am here!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic To Blog or Not to Blog? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99, I started my own blog a few months ago, and so far I’ve found it really helpful and encouraging. What to post is definitely one of my problems too, but I like your ideas for devotionals (I can’t find nearly enough writing blogs that also do devotionals). they don’t need to be long and elaborate, just simple, and I (and others…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A New Blog for Christian Young People in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@lifeofkatie, I’ve just had a look and looks good!! congratulations on starting a blog.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess-penrose, Yay for Aussies and INFPs, thank you for the welcome!
@charisetter, thank you!! I’ve met a lot of INTJs in my short time on the internet, there seem to be a lot of you as well, but I was under the impression that INTJ was quite a rare type?
@StephanieJ, I just posted on your thread! and I see you’re from Ireland. Can you Irish…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hello and welcome @StephanieJ! I love Ireland as well and I like to tell myself that I can Irish dance, but I can’t really (technically, I can Scottish dance to Irish music, which amuses my Irish teacher). Everyone seems to have lots of questions for you already, so I’ll leave it at welcome!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree, I do know you, I think. I may have commented on your blog before??? I’m not sure, but I do know that I’ve been stalking your blog for quite a while now.
@jess, yes I have seen you there! I do fly, yes!! That picture was the only fairly good one I could find as a profile pic, but it was taken about two years ago now.
@clairec, Good…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy, I think I misspelt your name in my last post!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@aratrea, it sounds interesting, I’ll have to keep a look out for it.
@kina-lamb, thank you! I look forward to getting to know you!
@emma-flourney, thank you, and I love homeschooling! I used to believe I was the only one in the world, I`ve just found that they all haunt Kingdom Pen!!! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl, aha! I knew I was doing something wrong. I shall remember that.
@dragon-snapper, I love everything about homeschooling, I’ve never known anything else! I guess my favourite part is at the moment when all my friends at school are doing massive tests and getting really stressed out, the only thing I’m panicking about is my…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@DaughterOfTheKing, thank you, I like my name too! It is funny though how often people spell it wrong!
@KateFlourney, I’ve finally found the place INFPs go to socialise if they don’t feel like dealing with real, actual people! Would that be for the Rooglewood press competition? I’m also planning a Snow White retelling, though I’m *cough cough*…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus, thank you! I do have a novel I’m currently editing for Camp NaNo. It’s a kind of mix-up between fantasy and historical fiction.
@Elizabeth, Yes I am INFP!! And no, I don’t play any instruments unfortunately, though I’ve always wanted to learn oboe. My mum tried to teach me the recorder when I was in Year 6, I think, but I never got much…[Read more] -
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002, I’m also Aussie (from NSW)!!! And I love writing and reading historical fiction!! I’ve always wanted to get into filmmaking, but I’ve honestly never bothered, it does sound really fun though, what’s your favourite part about it?
Nice to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you! -
SeekJustice started the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey there! My name is Chelsea, but I go under the name SeekJustice. I’ve been hanging around Kingdom Pen for several months now, but I thought I’d better introduce myself, seeing that seems to be the done thing around here.
firstly, a few things about me:
-I live in Australia
-I’ve been homeschooled my entire life and I’m currently in Year 11.
-I…[Read more] - Load More
