-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 my little sister has only just started writing she’s eleven (I think…) and @catwing she loves cats! in fact, I believe her story is about cats (though I don’t know anything else about because she won’t let me read it). I think its kind of like fanfiction for the musical Cats.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon for me its the difference between brought and bought. I always get them confused.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, what do catwings like to eat?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon, I have a little sister too, and I impulsively correct all the words she says wrong and the weird grammar mistakes she makes and the I wonder why she doesn’t let me read her writing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing, ah no, I live in Australia and its 12:00pm currently! (hahahaha, yes, that’s where my name came from. Or more correctly it actually came from Micah 6:8, but since that usually says something like “act justly” or “do what is right”, the name probably did come from Courageous.)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, it wasn’t until a year or so that I actually began to pursue messages and themes in my writing. But it is important!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing I can imagine it playing out somewhat like the climax of Wall-E where the captain fights his ship’s wheel!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing, I am on, yes! I’m sick so I’m lying in bed haunting Kingdom Pen while my family is away at church.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *hurries away and adds that to evergrowing pile of story ideas which are currently threatening to bury me*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Good morning @majerot! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! What books are you currently reading? Favourite book of the bible?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Story plot right there @that_writer_girl_99 an epic battle between author and computer to write a novel.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Joy, I don’t want to sound like I’m just repeating @dragon-snapper and @that_writer_girl_99 because that isn’t really going to be helpful for you. but I agree with pretty much everything they’ve said.
However, when it comes to theme, I’ve never actually planned my theme before writing. That’s just something I’ve never done. my theme comes…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 my computer keeps, very helpfully, changing my keyboard from an Australian/US keyboard to an English one. Very possibly I could just be pressing random things in the hope that quotation marks and @ will come up. it still looks funny though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
What on earth has it done to my comment?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, well, I think @Salome01w4g has already shared my advice. I actually think the story sounds pretty neat, but I have a bias towards any story that has a lighthouse in it (I LOVE lighthouses). When deciding if I want to finish a story I
m struggling with I ask myself if I feel the message Im trying to get across is important to me, and whether…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone help me? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily, well, I think @Salome01w4g has already shared my advice. I actually think the story sounds pretty neat, but I have a bias towards any story that has a lighthouse in it (I LOVE lighthouses). When deciding if I want to finish a story I
m struggling with I ask myself if I feel the message Im trying to get across is important to me, and whether…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree, thank you. I am stubbornly pecking away at my keyboard about the rate of a snail. But hey, I’ll get there one day.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree, thank you, I need much pizza. I am literally falling asleep at my computer.
- Load More
