-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Protection in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Emily I agree. Few people would be expecting it to be anything more an a fiction story, so they won’t be looking for little details that might give away where they live. and even if they do work out the town/area, the likelihood of them working out the identity of your brother and nieces/nephews is pretty slim. but if you’re really concerned, ask…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Historical Fiction Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Salome01w4g sorry it’s taken me so long to get back to you! I feel there might be a few more around, but I can’t really remember. Historical fiction is awesome though.
Who are your favourite hf writers? Favourite books? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @catwing, I have been abandoned!! oh well, ah yes, I remember you telling me about it before, I just forgotten. it sounds good. have you started writing it or are you just outlining?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing cookies aren`t a thing in Aus. Its Tim Tams and biccies all the way. No, we certainly don’t like bug cookies. *shudders*. how is the outlining? What’s the basic plot?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing do you eat cookies? If not, I volunteer to eat them for you (even though Aussies don’t eat cookies)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I’m not sure. we should start one and unite!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g welcome!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I love historical fiction too!! in fact, most of what I write is historical fiction (sometimes mixed with fantasy, coolest combination ever)
@theacornman that sounds like a super cool story. it would make an interesting novel! Sorry, everything in my mind can become a super cool novel. 😛 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@theacornman welcome to Kingdom Pen!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Catwing, I like the name Mathias Reuel, it looks like it would fit the character too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’m here! I’m not really outlining, just kind of planning, coming up with character names and all that!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years ago
@catwing
a few suggestions:
Gray (Grey)
Mathias
Reuel
Simeon
Arlo
Cass
(these are all just selected randomly from my baby (er, I mean character) names book. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing, except that he’d probably be super dangerous in all reality. a crack shot sniper or something.
It’s depressing when you’re editing a hardcopy of your story and you see the ink in the red pen dropping by the second. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I like Calvin, it’s a very old name though, :D. Pigstein made me laugh! I can just see a rebel that no one can take seriously Wilbert Pigstein 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g it’s a pretty cool name and it has a strong, sturdy kind of sound about it. it works well for a rebel, I think!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g oh! I like Jonas *runs away to scribble that down*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing @salome01w4g @dragon-snapper I’m here!! Hello! I’m currently planning my NaNo novel and procrastinating on editing. Anyone have any ideas for good rebel/revolutionary names?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @catwing, praying for you both!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@Shannon no worries, I already have heaps of people who’ve volunteered! 😀
@dragon-snapper, behave please!! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years ago
@Catwing @dragon-snapper, what shall I do with you? No melting chairs on my thread please. I disapprove of too much fiery breathing. Catwing, please don’t provoke the dragon!
- Load More
