-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g praying. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Love the new site! it’s awesome!!! thanks to all the Kingdom Pen staff, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing yay!!! I’m procrastinating by reading Les Miserables. I’ll have a think over what you told me though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing no, I haven’t asked any one for advice yet. I’m not super secretive about my book. basically, I had the main character becoming deaf in an accident in the first chapter, however, I decided that I wanted him to be deaf before the opening of the book. unfortunately, I have no idea how to open now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing it’s working name is Black and White, but only because I am useless at titling books. It’s actually finished, I just wanted to fix up the first three chapters, which I thought needed some work before you and the other guys looked it over. I’m kind of stuck though as to how I rewrite those chapters.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing *coughs and pulls feathers out of hair* which one? In either case, not really anywhere!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing! hello, i’m here, not doing anything, but i’ll keep you company.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 What? You gave your other firework to Pippin!!!
Actually yes he might be. I can’t really remember now. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 happy birthday to Frodo and Bilbo! My favourite charactersbare all the hobbits (though I like Bilbo and Frodo the most) and also Bill the Pony because he’s so unappreciated. If you haven’t read the books you won’t know about Bill, but he’s pretty cool. Also I’m sorry to say that I can’t stand Legolas. I think it’s because he’s so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Is Your Favourite Tool To Use As A Writer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Emily-d my two favourite resources are a) my 20 step plot outlines and b) my notebook. I’ve always been a pantser, but I found that didn’t help me finish projects. somewhere, and I really wish I could remember where, I read about the 20 step plot outline, which is essentially twenty steps through your novel 1 being the beginning and 20 being the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing ah, interesting! I used to be the typical pantser, just meandering through a story, but i never finished when i used that approach. I’ve found using a rough outline (but not one set in stone) has really helped me, especially when doing things like NaNo. I actually finish projects now!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g whoops got your tag wrong!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salom01w4g cool! and i know, I’m so weird, but I just can’t stand the taste of either!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Emily arghh! Great sympathy for your dairy free diet. I’m lactose intolerant and for the most part avoid dairy altogether. except for chocolate…I eat too much chocolate.
@glitter-ocelot I only started listening to Wicked yesterday, but I quite like it already! And I’ve heard Newsies is quite good, but I’ve never listene to that either. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing @salome01w4g urgh, I actually hate coffee. and tea too. I have to keep myself going on chocolate.
and yes, being a spinster. I actually wasn’t thinking of that. could you make them a bit younger? otherwise, I wouldn’t worry too much about, I don’t think. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ve always wanted to try it and I did the camps earlier this year, so I’ve decided to give it a go this year. I’m currently planning the novel I want to write.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g this is the revolution war story isn’t it? No, I don’t think it would be weird. Back then there were often much larger gaps in marriages. like, we’d think it would be weird for a forty year old to marry a teen now, but then it was quite often done (I think anyway. the revolution took place in the 1700s, didn’t it? I’m not sure).…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@glitter-ocelot, ah you like Broadway! What shows specifically? I like listening to musicals too, but I tend to prefer West End to broadway.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing ah, I see. I’m currently editing the novel I wrote during Camp NaNo, which has been…fun.
@Salome01w4g what kind of input are you looking for?
Hey, are either of you looking to do NaNo in November? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@glitter-ocelot Welcome!!! I’m an INFP, so similar to ENFP! And we are all nerrrrds here, so you are in good company! Also, I have never seen a glittery ocelot, so that`s interesting.
- Load More
