-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing I’m on, but I’m actually learning about playing guitar. I’ve never played an instrument before and I’m finding it frustrating. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
salome01w4g bye!!! hope the packing goes well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g toddlers can lead you on quite a chase, can’t they?
I’m editing my novel at the moment. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g I was just coming here to see if anyone was writing! Aw, sorry about your headache! I haven’t had to move in a long time, but I’ve done a bit of it in my time and I remember it being a pain (though for an eight year old, moving from a town to the country was super exciting!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn infps are great!! I believe there are quite a lot around here! I do have a WIP, currently a novel called Black and White, which I’m editing at the moment. I’m also working on planning a novel which I’m going to write in Novemeber, which is dystopian. I’ve never written a dystopian before, so that will be interesting. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Of Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Dragon-snapper, I honestly don’t think the names matter too much. it’s the character that makes the name memorable, not vice versa. For example, the names Harry and Percy are now instantly recognisable as fantasy names, because of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, but there are probably heaps of average, ordinary men (maybe even women) named Harry…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Prison Problem… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@That_writer_girl_99 The Warden reminds me of Javert from Les Miserables. Javert is just doing his duty and he isn’t really a bad person. He just refuses to see that people can change and always chooses Justice over Mercy. he can’t accept or give mercy to anyone.
In the end, Valjean has the chance to take revenge on Javert and doesn’t, choosing to…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing yay!!we get to edit plot holes together!! I’m afraid I need to go now as my siblings are calling, but I got a whole handwritten page which I’m happy with.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing how’s your writing going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing @salome01w4g I’m back and will be here for half an hour. Are you working on the revolution story (i don’t know what else to call it :D)? How’s that going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@salome01w4g @catwing @dragon-snapper i must shower but i will be with you soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn homeschoolers are awesome 😀 I’m INFP too! I think there’s quite a lot of INFPs on here.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 Yes, it’s been really helpful for me. I have two notebooks, one for random ideas/plots/characters, whatever. and I have another which is basically the same thing but all related to my current novel. I also include my research and character pics, sketches and random things in that notebook.
@that_writer_girl_99 bye!!
I’m signing off…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 probably the best thing I can recommend is getting a notebook entirely devoted to ideas and writing them all down. That way, once they’re written down, you won’t forget them and hopefully you won’t be distracted by them! and sometimes it is annoying, but what can you do? we as writers are plagued with too many ideas!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing what do they *do* in Allore if they don’t attend prestigious universities?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing bye! well done!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing ah true. I’m not sure what’s worse. being like your villain or your antagonist. *frowns uncertainly and retreats to ponder this*
@epicaddie2 welcome! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing yes, remember chocolates melt, they’re not as hardy as feathers. Good job, remember that and you’ll get along well with everybody. Though, being an ambassador and all, wouldn’t you have learnt all this at the Allore Catwing University for Ambassadors?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 welcome! @catwing ha..ha…yes, when you realise that you’re villain is frighteningly like yourself.
- Load More
