-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I get like that when I’m sleep deprived too. I say things that make zero sense and people look at me funny. Now that you’re a mentor you can start a university for catwing ambassadors and be an eccentric professor. :D. I feel like if I was in a fantasy novel I would be a loyal sidekick, that seems to suit my personality really…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing shoes for ducks? well, that’s something new *chuckles to self and wonders why her books don’t have random funny paragraphs like that* *takes chocolate appreciatively and brandishes red pen* I shall defeat this draft once and for all!
that’s my problem! I have no dog. though I wouldn’t have though catwings liked dogs. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @aislinn-mollisong hello!!! I am here. Do Catwings have super powers? How are you already up to chapter 29 when I’m still editing chapter 3?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree I just looked you up there. I’m SeekJustice there as well. And I’m also writing a dystopian, which is inspired by Les Miserables. :D. Anyway, I should go now and find myself some lunch. I got very distracted with my half hour. also, my mum would probably like it if I did some school 😀 thanks for writing with me!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree, ooh! That sounds exciting! I’ve just finished my editing and that’s what I’m working on now too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree thanks, 😀 what are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Jane-maree yay!! I have a friend :D! Yes, I did, but I haven’t really been on KP this weekend, since I’ve been really busy, so I haven’t had a chance to look at it or think it over.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing (welcome back! I have missed our daily writing!) @dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @that_writer_girl_99 @Emily @Shannon I`m here. Just catching up on emails and then I’m going to edit for a half hour.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Problem Child in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-snapper I have a confession to make. I’ve never written a third book. I’ve written a duology, but most of my novels are standalones. I’m not really sure how to help you, but I have a few suggestions. Finish the second book first, and then look at it. are there any loose ends that need to be tied up, which you could use in the third book?…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 sure thing! Will be praying 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking i got completed distracted and left my computer entirely and forgot about my critiquing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose bye!! @daughteroftheking yeah, pinterest it was. 😛 @thatwritergirl_99 hello!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking welcome! I was critiquing but then got distracted by shiny things. I’m going back to critiquing now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I always start with my characters first, but that does mean I’ll probably get to the November 1 with no clue what I’m writing. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I have all my characters down pat for my Nano novel, but unfortunately I haven’t really got a plot yet, I’ll have to get to outlining sometime soon.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose hey, I’m here doing some critiquing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily that is so cool!! I didn’t think I’d find a fellow pilot on Kingdom Pen! What kind of plane does your brother/you fly?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@alia i’ll be praying for you 🙂
@epicaddie2 definitely praying
@emily I’m flying in a little planne in that pic, not actually flying it. I do fly when I have spare time though 🙂 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m not sure if I’m very wise or just a perfectionist, but thank you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree yay!! welcome!!
- Load More
