-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing after almost completing my outline i know what you mean about character development. My villain and my antagonist both need fleshing out. I saw one of your earlier posts too. Eight povs? Eek you are brave 🙂 I’ve never tried more than three, I think.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing pretty good! I’m moving much faster through my editing now that I’ve finished my rewriting. I’m almost finished my outline for my NaNo novel too.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’ll be on in about half an hour. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree I must leave you now. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree well, I had left but I’m back again!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing if you’re still there I am here. Editing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daugtheroftheking bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
yay! Writer’s corner #10!!! *looks around and realises that she’s talking to no one* hey, @Clairec @jane-maree @perfectfifths @anyone-else I’m outlining if anyone wants to join 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing okay, so that’s pretty short *breathes out in relief* like @perfectfifths said, I have holidays for half of dec and all of Jan and I’m hoping to get my editing done then, and I should have plenty of time for your novel. I’m currently beta reading another novel, which i’m already past the deadline for, so I don’t think I will have enough…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollinsong, yeah, it kind of just disappeared, didn’t it? Sorry about that!
@catwing thanks 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 I’d still love for you to read it! I was just saying that I won’t be sending it out until December/January, because I needed to fix more things than I thought I did. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*runs away to pinterest and comes back after eternity with a handful of writing inspirational thingies*
“The world’s smallest dragon prepares to defend his hoard–a single gold coin–from those who would steal it”
“incorporate origami into your next scene or story”
“I’m not the hero, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t brave”
“the winter king is…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha Readers Wanted!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 @catwing @Emily @that_writer_girl_99 @Josiah-deboer @aislinn-mollisong
Sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. I had been hoping to have my story ready for you guys to read by now, but that’s not happening. its needed a lot more work than I originally thought it would, and I’m stressing myself out with it and all the other things I…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Three and Seven ~ Finding Secrets in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing oooh!! Amazing news!! Yay!! *dances around, throws feathers and sneezes violently*. I would love to be a beta reader for you. I am notoriously bad at getting the book read and critiqued by the deadline though. When would you like us to have it finished by? I ask because I am planning on doing NaNoWriMo next month and I want to focus on…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I like the second one too, and I like the suggestions @perfectfifths has made. I would read the book based on that blurb, which is ultimately what you want!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing a lot of people have already put in their opinions, but I just wanted to add my two cents worth. I personally think there are too many people mentioned in your blurb. Its confusing. I don’t know how you’ve written the story, but do you have one or two characters that are more main than the rest? If you do, I would rewrite it like…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing i imagine veing eaten by a mountain rabbit would be quite distressing. I do most of my writing during school hours though, so maybe that makes up for the lack of sleep deprived scenes. Though I did stay up until 2:00am one day to finish off a novel. It didn’t actually turn out too bad. Anyway, I’m off now. Goodnight American friends. Bye…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing yes, a catwing ambassador professor sounds like a very prestigious position. 😀
- Load More
