-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae thank you! and yes it is!
@sarah-anson that is awesome!! I love it, and the quote is so good. 😀
@kate-flournoy very nice! I like it! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing farewell my friend. Thank you for your input!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 welcome!!!!!! Its pretty cool that you speak Mandalorian. I have a friend who can who speak Mandalorian, Elvish and whatever the language from Dr Who is. I think she’s kind of crazy, but I admire both of you!
I, uh, I have never seen Stars Wars. Ever. Except for the lego version. *grimaces* -
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing it’s always the giant spiders or rodents or something, isn’t it? what about frogs, they deserve their place too!
Have you ever read Magnus chase? He has a sword that talks. Percy Jackson has one that disguises itself as a pen when he isn’t using it. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ah well, this is the collage for my hero, so… *grins mysteriously and vanishes in a puff of smoke*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing that’s true. Frogs can be pretty dangerous when they’re cranky. Hey…*ponders creating a fantasy world featuring giant, cranky frogs*
Well, Dragon Sword would make sense if it had fire powers. One of my WIPs has a Dragon Sword in it. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Its very good, really long and sometimes boring, but very good. 😀 I definitely recommend it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily No actually, this one is for Black and White, the novel which you’re going to beta read one day. I love lighthouses too. 😀
@catwing the first quote says “As my story came to a close, I realised that I had been the villain all along. I was really annoyed that it didn’t properly fit in the format I chose. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ah, I wasn’t sure what you meant by “Designing Dusk”. Cool, 😀
I thought that might be the case. Timezones always have me boggled. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing you still have me at “can make frogs happy”. I literally have no idea what use that will be, but anyway.
Well, I have a magic sword that can’t be used by anyone but one of dragon blood. it electrocutes everyone else, so that’s pretty handy. Lots of books have swords that wield themselves. Um….
there are elemental swords too, that have…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing, a small child (a boy) in a futuristic/dystopian world.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily thank you! my story has a lighthouse in it, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Aha!! yes! @catwing thank you 😀
why on earth is it so difficult to get a picture on KP? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

test try #269 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing, I did attempt that. Let me try again. 😀
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Ok, I’m just frustrated with this, so I’m just going to link to my collage and any one who’s interested can take a look.
https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/596023331907598811/ -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
