-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing, no worries! I shall see you soon. By the way, I kind of didn’t really read your first post. A word war is basically where you set an amount of time and race to get the most words. It’s fun. I think.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing yay!!! I’m just finishing up this blog post. How about in ten minutes, for half an hour?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing would you like a word war? I’m trying to get back into the swing of things again on Monday morning ( I was away for most of Saturday, and I don’t do NaNo on Sunday), so I’ve got a bit of catching up to do. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I love namingcharacters, like others have said Nameberry is really good, i personally have a names book and supplement that with BehindTheName.
Time periods and genre definitely make a difference and should impact your name choices. Here’s a few ideas…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb ( i like you already, you’re tag is super easy, which is a nice change 🙂 ). Welcome to KP! We’re really weird here but I’m sure you’ll settle right in soon enough.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus yay!!!! *jumps around in excitement* Everything’s so much easier now!! Yay!!!
Also, I’m loving the fact that every time @dragon-snapper says something, a chair melts. It’s out of control!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m sorry, I think we’ve all abandoned you 🙁 I have to run away now. 🙂 bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g fare well 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree only good things of course. 😀 you’re a superhuman because you have the superpower of ignoring the summons of the internet. 😀
@catwing whoops, my mistake 😛 Keep going! you can do this! I believe in you!
@salome01w4g YAY!!! *throws feathers at you* oh wait, that’s Catwing’s signature… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I actually quite like snakes, I’ve always wanted a pet one, but I only like snakes of the non-venomous variety. unfortunately, where we live, we don’t have any of those. All the snakes around here are highly dangerous, and some of them are aggressive too. 🙁
@catwing, we have two Standardbreds and two shetlands, which are the cutest…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g No, not like @jane-maree 😀
@catwing they’ll have to be to survive what’s coming for them. *rubs hands together and chuckles evilly*. What?? I’d NEVER torture my characters. What even gave you such an idea??? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll definitely pray for you. I know how hard it is to feel overwhelmed and like you just don’t know how to cope. It’s really hard. *sends sympathetic smiles* but God is still God, no matter what we’re going through. One of my favourite bible stories is Joseph. I love the way he persevered even though he suffered so much, how he still…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g yes, I am doing NaNo! I’m just trying to reach 10,000 before I have to go into town. By the way, that’s 10,000 all together, not written today, just to clarify. I’m not superhuman.
Accepts chocolate ice cream. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @jessi-rae I’m here and writing. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’m leaving again, after getting 1000 words. I think I got distracted somewhere in there. 😀
@catwing I’m aiming for 5,000 words on certain days and 2,000 on other days. I want to get more than 50k and maybe even finish my novel, but I might be shooting a bit far. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @sarah-anson @catwing @jessi-rae @daughteroftheking I’m here to write!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ooh, nice 😀 good job 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I AM HERE!!!!! I am a I wanna-be NaNo winner, and this is my first time doing the actual thing, though I did both the camps earlier this year. I’m aiming for 50k, but I think my book (which is a dystopian called “Stars Fill Infinity” and is about two sisters and a revolution) is going to end up being 100k +.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson, you are awesome at this, you really are!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I remembered a sword in a kids tv series that showed you your opponents next move, so that you were always a step ahead of them.
- Load More
