-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal the government isn’t great and everything Justice (one of the MCs) is saying is true, so they’re definitely going to want to stop that.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal See? All he needed to grow big and strong was some love
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper the wise and great Chosen One has spoken. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal well, it needs to get violent, because eventually the male main character is alarmed by the riot he’s started and tries to stop it and then the military come along and arrest several of the characters, including my female main character, so storming a house or destroying something might be a good idea.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Emily I always value your input. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal welcome! *shakes hand vigorously* *hugs Stan* *pats his head*.
Oooh, Brandon Sanderson!! I LOVE his Reckoner Trilogy, though I haven’t read Calamity yet.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy big books are good! I love big books! I’ll read your book!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree @kate-flournoy @Shannon that’s true. we humans like to play follow the leader, don’t we? if someone starts it, we’ll follow along, even if we don’t necessarily know what’s going on or agree with it.
@Emily they’re angry about the way they’re being treated. they’re rebelling against the elite, but also encouraging the elite to join…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo careful, @kate-flournoy sounds a bit shady to me 😀
-
SeekJustice started the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
So, I need my main characters to start a riot in my book, like a big, on the street sort of thing. How on earth are they going to do that? I really have no idea. I’ve just had one of my characters make a passionate speech…and now I’m not really sure what to do.
How would you start a riot?
How are riots usually started?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g @jane-maree yay!!! The AMAZING JANE MAREE HAS JOINED US!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo I’m kind of like you, in the fact that I wouldn’t know flirting when I saw it, let alone realise if someone was flirting with me. However, being a writer, I study people. When I watch my friends with their boyfriends, I tend to see them laugh a lot, more than other people who may be in the conversation, blush a lot, smile a lot, l…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g I am here!!! Kind of writing and kind of scanning the KP forums. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
yay!! @kate-flournoy I believe I already follow your blog. 😀 I got a notification about a post on love triangles the other day, which I really enjoyed. I’ve been waiting for you to post forever 😀
However, I just checked out the new designs and stuff and its awesome! Well done 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragongeek your name makes you sound like @dragon-snapper ‘s small sibling! What’s your favourite thing to write? What’s your favorite genre to read?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Can I just second everythi g @ethryndal has just said? Cause its true for me too!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing (I started to write captain there, so you are now Captain Catwing). Good job! Good night 😉 I’d be happy to word war with you tomorrow ☺
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing I got 698 in 14-15 minutes. How did you go?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing okay… ready set go
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing i’m kinda here. My wifi is out so its only working super slow. I’m up for a word war though!
- Load More
