-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Resistance was futile… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughterofthekingI could not resist!
-
SeekJustice and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal well, I never knew…
You learn something new every day!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal wait, Stan if orange??? I always imagined him to be dark blue. *wanders away, mindblown*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ingridrd that sounds horrible. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus well it did a nifty thing with my link!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I personally love Pinterest and its the only form of social media (apart from my blog) which I currently use. I only use it for personal stuff though, not for marketing or promotion. However, I found this article which seems to have a lot of good info on the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm GabbyJ! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj welcome! I like Robert Elmer too, though I’ve only read A Way Through the Sea.
I always get late to these introduction posts so everyone has asked all the good questions…
What’s the last book you completed? Are you writing anything at the moment?
Oh and I am SeekJustice, teenager from The Land of Aus–Australia, that is, not Austria…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily yep it sounds like something I would have said to my mum when I was little if I’d been in the creek when she’d told me not to. I should read this book!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper that’s awesome! Exactly how I imagined him 🙂
@catwing thanks! She looks pretty cool 🙂 I like it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I blame the above message on my phone. It’s not my fault!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily that quote sounnnds like the sorrt off thing I’d say 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @ingridrd @dekreel @shannon @daughteroftheking
Thank you all!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon I’ll definitely pray! Whoops! Sorry I got my tags confused
@salome01w4g I’ll be praying for your family.
*sheepish grins all round*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 i know! It’s very cool, but i can’t remember were I found it, so I can’t double check it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon and I’ll pray for your family too. Having the flu is no fun either.
@shannon @winter-rose @epicaddie2 @dragon-snapper @anne-of-lothlorien
I’ve been having trouble with an ankle that I sprained on Christmas Day last year and it hasn’t healed properly. Its been causing me quite a lot of pain and frustration and inhibited my dancing and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 definitely! I hate rashes so much. ☺ They’re annoying!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 I love this thread!
@sam-kowal that  quote from Gandal is one of my favourites.
Here are a few of  my favourites:
“He is no fool to give up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose” Jim Elliot
“It is not worth living for if it is not worth dying for” Elisabeth Elliot (thats a paraphrase, Â I can’t remember the exact wo…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper thank you! I can’t wait to see it 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m planning on stalking this thread now, since I’m pretty much in love with @dekreel ‘s picture. 😀 (by the way, is it okay if I put that pic up on my blog? credited to you, of course).
I have another character I would love to have drawn if anyone ( @dragon-snapper @catwing @dekreel @anyone else artistically inclined) wishes to take up the…[Read more]
- Load More
