-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t really read much sci-fi, but I just recently read The Giver, by Lois Lowry. It was really enjoyable. H. G. Wells and Jules Verne are always enjoyable and you might like Marissa Meyer’s Lunar Chronicles, I enjoy them as well (I’m up to the third book).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
First of all, those last two would be classed as sci-fi rather than contemporary. Just saying so that you know, calling them contemporary gave me the wrong idea.
However, I personally like #3 and #4 best. The idea of the persecuted church is always fascinating and its where the sequels to Stars Fill Infinity are going, so I’d love…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 whoa! You’re a fast reader. You definitely aren’t going to need until March! 😊
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I really enjoyed the Dragon one, but the Giant one was definitely…unique. And the last one made no sense at all, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t meant to 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m a historical fiction lover and writer too. I’m currently obsessed with the French revolution and have just read The Scarlet Pimpernel, A Tale of Two Cities, etc, lately.
I love Elisabeth Elliot’s books too! Which is your favourite?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Rain was definitely one of my favourites to write. I love her too. 😊
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Belated welcome!! We have really similar taste in books. I LOVE Les Mis and A Tale of Two Cities, and Narnia and LOTR. I really didn’t like Pyle’s stories though, I thought he wrote too old fashioned for me too understand properly 😀
What was the last book you read?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
I don’t think I’ve received any comments, so if you would that would be great!
Cool 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes!  They’re very cool, I like them a lot. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That’s horrible! I actually feel so sad that something like that happened. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

There you go. That is apparently a US Civil War sabre. I unfortunately couldn’t find a pic of a Babylonian sabre, because they are quite endangered species. @sam-kowal @dekreel
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99
Okay, it should work now. I thought I had put it on anyone can comment, but I don’t seem to have. So it should work now.
Part 1
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
Part…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Well hello! Honestly so  many people introduce themselves that I lose track of who has introduced themselves and who hasn’t. 😃
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t reply to your previous message. I’d like it back before March, but its a pretty long book and life happens, so if you need longer, just let me know ( @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @that_writer_girl_99 if you’d be able to do the same, that would be great)
As to the icon, let me have a look and I’ll get back to you.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
No worries. They are curved so that they don’t drag on the ground or get in the road too much. They were used by cavalry officers, I believe.
I hadn’t even noticed the cranes (I’m looking at it on my phone and I practically need a magnifying glass). But they’re so cute!! I love them. *hugs all the tiny origami cranes*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I LOVE this! I love me too (for future reference though, sabress are slightly curved. They aren’t quite straight). I love how haughty Catwing looks too.
And Aberdeen is a very sophisticated dinosaur. 😁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m also terrible at coming up with titles!
I think it will be good! Don’t necessarily change what you have here, but give it your own special twist ;D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight no worries!
(Also, I’m confused about your signature? What on earth does it mean?)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 it sounds pretty good. the premise is a fairly common one, so maybe you could try twisting it in some way, adding a really good plot twist that the reader won’t see coming, such as making the villain less obvious, or making it one of the guardians themselves, or even her mentor. A few twists on this idea, I think, would make a really…[Read more]
- Load More
