-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes, it does. What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal @jenwriter17 Funnily enough your posts came at 3:00am for me 😛 (However, I do occasionally wake up at 3:40 and ponder how our descendants will summarily execute people 😂)
@sam-kowal the idea of mass execution by gas sounds very effective, I don’t think it could be safely done in public though. So I might have to rule that out. That…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes and the planning is going well (Not)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
I know exactly where you’re coming from, and if you feel that it’s wrong and God is telling you not too, then you don’t have to apologise for that 😀
I hope your story goes well 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec @catwing @dragon-snapper @skredder
I’m here planning a revolution (or a novel, it depends on your point of view). Anyone wish to join me?
-
SeekJustice started the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Calling all Kaapeefers!
I’m plotting the sequel to the novel I just finished writing and it is inspired by the French Revolution, but set 147 years from now. What sort of form of execution might we be using in place of a guillotine?
Please let your imagination run wild 😛
@daeus @sam-kowal @jane-maree @clairec @dekreel @that_writer_girl_99 @jenw…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic First time writing historical fiction in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, a girl would not be able to join the navy. She would have to disguise herself as a boy, which wouldn’t be as easy as the books/movies make out, especially if she’s a older teenager/woman. However, maybe she could try and be discovered, but not until they’re out at sea, so she can’t be returned or she could stow away and…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Like three Ss. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, funny things some times happen to the messsages 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
The little winking face wasn’t actually what I meant to put there 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
We’ve missed you around here 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m not deaf, but I have previously learnt Auslan (Australian sign language). I don’t know any deaf people, but I’ve been several times to Hillsong where I spent a tthe service sitting very close to the deaf section and watching the deaf and the interpreters interact with each other.
The thing I noticed most was that they…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m going into 12 too. I’ll definitely be prayingg! Are you homeschooling  (just presuming that you’re homeschooled) or doing Tafe or something else? Are you doing a HSC?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I said welcome back??? WELCOME BACK DEAR FELLOW AUSSIE!! 😃
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I can imagine that it would be pretty cool too. 🙂 The idea doesn’t have much appeal to me, but it does sound amazing.
I like  when you have the opportunity to talk through things like that. And yes, the way she acted so familiar with both of them (almost led them on, from what I remember of the books ) probably was part of my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
You got to be at your little sister’s birth? That’s pretty cool! I’m pretty certain that would have freaked me out.
Anyway! Welcome to Kingdom Pen. Everyone has asked all of the interesting questions so I’ll leave you alone. (I didn’t know there was Christy tv show! Actually, I think I’ve read some of the books based on it though. I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m also going to add a few questions at the end of the document for you to answer, if you’d be happy doing that 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal I don’t know if it is, but I just group superhero as a subgenre of sci-fi.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree YES!! *happily flails with you*
Both of them are amazing stories!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Brandon Sanderson also has a series called Reckoners. I recommend them too.
- Load More
