-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, Les Mis is awesome! Definitely one of my favourite books ever. I’ll be needed beta readers once I’m done with the second draft, I’ll try and remember to ask you personally. The sequel, which is the book I’m currently planning, is A Tale of Two Cities retelling.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I feel like writing all my books in first person now!
Yes, it is indeed!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I’ve taken so long to get back to you! Thank you for that lovely post, it made me smile so much 😀 I’ve got a few more questions, if you’re happy to answer them! I’ll write them all out soon, hopefully.
Most important question though: Should Justice and Chessy end up together?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel My NaNo novel was the first major work I’d written in first person and I wasn’t expecting to like it much, but I was really converted. I loved the way it made me feel so much closer to my characters, like I actually was the character!
😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Cool! I’ve done that before, it’s a bit annoying and there’s always bits I miss!
It looks really good!
(I only ever half believed that you really were a wolf…Only half… :D)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’ll keep you company. I’m not exactly writing, just catching up on the internet and planning my novel 😀 (hey you changed your profile pic!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome! That’s one mouthful of a tag you have there 😀
What was the last book you read? Has anyone asked about your MBTI yet??
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
I love listening to Irish and Scottish dance music, but not usually while I write.
When I’m writing I like instrumental. Movie soundtracks especially (How to Train Your Dragon, Lord of the Rings, Chariots of Fire, etc) and musical soundtracks as well.
My dad listens to a lot of 80s music, so I like some of that, especially the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Still Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g I just took a peek at your sister’s drawing, and they’re amazing 😀 Tell her I love her art 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwrier17
Sorry I meant to put them there but forgot 😕
Here they are! I’m glaad you enjoyed it 😊
Who was your favorite character? Why?
What were some of your favourite scenes? Why?
Were there any scenes you thought were poimtless or boring?
What did you think of the world-building? Was it clear and unique? What could I improve?
Were there…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
😀 I hope it goes well!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
3 povs would be fine if they all are important and vital and each of them are engaging. I’m reading Cress by Marissa Meyer and it has way more than 3 but it works really well and they all tie together neatly
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That sounds like a pretty cool story!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yep! What are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I only just saw the last bit of your post.
I’ve read the first two chapters so far, but I’m hoping to get a bit of time and read it by the end of the month!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I always find starting a new book hard. I hope you get back into the flow soon 😊
<p style=”text-align: right;”></p> -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Probably! I’m on school holidays and I don’t have much to do and I’m trying to get these character profiles done. Look forward to seeing you later!
- Load More
