-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I’m totally doing character charts *looks around guiltily* totally not getting distracted by the internet…….
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! Whereabouts in the world are you from? Do you have any writing projects currently? What genres do you like to read/write?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
All right! See you  later 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I like  forward to having a look!
Oh yes, I’ve seen my share of those sorts of movies and books. It gets very old after a bit. I’m very happy you’re coming up with something new and original!!
I’m so picky about accuracy that my family sometimes has to say “calm down, its just a story!”
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never heard of a Contemporary Western before!
I’ve heard people say that too, both about Austen and the Bronte sisters as well. I’m a big history geek, but I know barely anything about Regency Enngland, so I wouldn’t know. She does make the life of the English gentry seem very dull though.
I have heard a lot about Georgette…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m finished with my blog post and I’m doing some research now for my novel.
Yeah that really annoys me too! I generally just found the characters and the plots annoying and superficial. They all do seem to revolve around scandals don’t they?
Hmm, that’s weird. I find that sort of thing interesting too. I’ve always thought I would…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
That sounds quite interesting! Are you enjoying it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I hope it goes well for you! I’m just wrestling with my blog post (which is about why I personally can’t stand Jane Austen). What are your feelings on Austen?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh okay then.
I’m sure it counts! what’s your topic?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I’m here, writing a late blog post. Any one still awake? I have no idea what time it is for you Americans.
@ingridrd @dekreel @jane-maree @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @anyone!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
If you open your google doc, go to SHARE and get a sharable link, and then post the sharable link here, your readers should be able to see it. You will also need to put it on the setting ANYONE CAN EDIT or ANYONE CAN COMMENT, if you want them to be able to give feedback. Hope that’s helpful!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I was called away to do some jobs and I’m about to go out, so I’ll write with you both soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I’m just taking a quick break to do some exercises and stretching and then I’ll continue
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
No worries! See you later 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yes I am! No worries 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, are you still here?
I’m outlining, anyone wish to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
I love reading fantasy too! Mystery has never really been one of my favourite genres, but I do love the old Sherlock Holmes short stories. 😀 I usually read classics, historical fiction or fantasy, but there are a lot of books I like that don’t necessarily fit into any of those genres.
Oooh The Scarlet Pimpernel!!! That’s one of my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Welcome! I started writing from Warriors fanfiction too, but I haven’t read them in ages, I didn’t like the wauly they went after the second series. (However, I can safely say that Leafpool and Hollyleaf were my two least favourite characters in the whole thing).
I like the idea of your novel! I wrote a similar story about otters…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ve grown out of those sorts of books but I used to love them when I was in that age group.
That is actually a really cool idea! I would definitely read that, I’ve never read much about the Civil War, but I love historical fiction and that premise sounds fascinating. Maybe you should try a rewrite?
Goodnight then. I’ve enjoyed…[Read more]
- Load More
